Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Juliette453 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2009, 08:54 PM
    Break lease because of new job in a foreign country
    Hello,

I would like to know if there are any regulations/rights when you have to leave an apartment before the end of the lease if you have been transferred by your company in a foreign country or because you have found another job in a foreign country? I mean, is there any possibility to decrease the notice time and/or to have the deposit back?

Thanks
    Juliette453 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2009, 07:53 AM

Anybody could help me?
    Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Job demand high job supply low [ 2 Answers ]

I have a situation, I am a job sourcer, and I have many jobs available in a certain area of Iowa, but with competitors, and lack of interest or qualified candidates, I am having difficulty in filling the job slots, any suggestions?

Foreign country inheritance tax [ 1 Answers ]

I would appreciate your reply regarding foreign country inheritance. I am a USA citizen. The inheritance is coming from Spain. I have paid the inheritance tax in Spain. Is there a limit on how much inheritance dollar amount before being taxed? Is there any inheritance tax if the money is coming...

Marriage In a Foreign Country [ 28 Answers ]

I am going to the Dominican Republic this summer to marry and bring my future husband back to the US. The thing is, what papers would we need, how much would it cost, and would it make more sense to get a temporary visa for him in case the marriage doesn't work out? The only way he said he could...

My company is transferring me back to my country and I need to break the lease! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am a engg. And living in Stamford, CT. My company is transferring me back to my country. As I am on L1 visa, I have no other option except to go back in 1st week of June. I am in a apartment lease for 1 yr. PERIOD which ends on mid of Aug, 08. I have given notice to my landlord on end...

Inheritance From Foreign Country [ 1 Answers ]

Long, lost family member died in 2002 in Malaysia. I am sole surviving heir. After paying for services rendered in Malaysia for transferring the estate to me, my net gain expected to be $1.4MM. Since only $1MM is excluded from inheritance or income taxes on deaths occurring in 2002, what...

View more questions Search