Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LaceyE Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2009, 01:51 AM
    Can't remember cartoon show!
    Hey,

I used to watch this t.v show on i think nickelodeon i think about 6 or 7 years ago its about a group of girls that go to this school which is rival with another 'evil' school and they all have like magical powers or something like that and when they change they change there outfits theres like a water fairy ect i can't remember please help!!!:confused::):D
    lojo 54321 Posts: 40, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2009, 03:38 AM

Them, one show that is available now is "h20 just add water":)
    This is about three girls who turn into mermaids when they touch water but there is no rivalry between schools
    Sorry if this is wrong:(
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Dec 11, 2009, 05:46 AM
    Possibly,.

Winx Club(2004)-Foxkids

-View Intro-

currently airing on
    CW4Kids

-----------

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old cartoon movie or show I barely remember [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the title of this old cartoon movie I remember from when I was just a little kid. I don't remember it too well so my details might be a little off. I'm pretty sure it was a fantasy/adventure cartoon with a boy and a girl as main characters with some helpful creatures (some kind...

I can't remember the name of a cartoon [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there! I can't remember the name of an older cartoon (I think it's a short one). It's about a cat which talks about herself with great pride... she spokes about how many mice she scarred since she was young... The cat has a little kitten which at one point is stollen by mice and she fights...

Old cartoon can't remember [ 1 Answers ]

This is a movie I've only seen once and I saw it as a kid.. I only remember 2 parts 1. there are faerie prostitutes 2. in the end a wizard kills some dude with a gun Please help

Can't remember the name of this (90's) cartoon kiddie show [ 4 Answers ]

God, I'm so happy there is this sight. HOPEFULLY, someone can answer cause I've asked everyone and they don't know!! OK, so it was like these little critters they looked like gizmo's and furbies, they also kind of resemble the rainbow bright adoption angency critters, but they had pouches on...

Anyone remember this cartoon? [ 2 Answers ]

I remember a cartoon early 70's mid 80's it was about this team of guys and girls who made up a team that always beat the bad guys the characters all dressed like birds and the bird bill was there helmet visor ,they flew around in a space ship that turned into a phoenix with fire and all , anyone...

View more questions Search