Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    imworried2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2010, 10:35 PM
    Is contributing to a minor a violation of probation in Maryland
    On probation and rec'd a citation for contributing to the delinquency of a minor (19 year old friend had trace amount of alcohol in system). Is this considered a violation of probation?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 4, 2010, 05:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by imworried2 View Post
    Is this considered a violation of probation?
    Hello im:

Yes. You are required to obey ALL laws.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Maryland terms of probation [ 5 Answers ]

In the state of Maryland, if the court does not order mandatory drug tests as a term of probation, can they still be administered at the probation officer's discretion? Or is there no chance of being drug tested if it is not court stipulated.

Violation of probation by a minor [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter has a 17 year old friend that was on probation. Her mother did not want her to be with her boyfriend and yet she was and got caught. Her mother has since called the Probation officer and there is a warrant out for her now. I am unsure as to what her mother turned her in for doing at...

Probation and parole violation Maryland [ 1 Answers ]

My fiancée is on parole and probation for a robbery a couple of years ago. They violated his probation and parole for a traffic violation of driving while revoked. We are waiting to go to court on that traffic violation. He has 6 months left on parole and is currently held on detainer pending a...

Probation requirements in Maryland [ 2 Answers ]

Are You Able To Leave The State While On Probation?

Maryland Violation of probation [ 2 Answers ]

OK in march of 2005 he was arrested for CDS: POSSESSION-MARIHUANA when he went to court in April of 2006 the judge gave him 1 year PBJ to be up in April of 2007. In May of 2006 he was arrested again for CDS MANUF/DISTRIBUTE then went to court for that in January 2007 where he received 3 years...

View more questions Search