Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sandralee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2006, 06:46 AM
    Kenmore elite dishwasher question
    The lock light on the dishwasher won't turn off so none of the other buttons will work ,how do I get the lock light off so the control panel will work ?:confused:
    andrewcocke Posts: 439, Reputation: 22

Nov 20, 2006, 04:30 PM
    The lock light, I assume that's the door handle switch. It sounds like the switch is not actuating. I once had this happen on the self cleaning handle on my oven, the handle was actually bent, I had to dissasemble it and bend it back.

Its either the switch itself is bad, or something is bent or fallen out of adjustment in the door.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

May 27, 2007, 12:48 PM
    Try breaker off couple of minutes
    honeydol19 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2008, 07:30 PM
    Hold it for 10 seconds... the manual lies

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I reset my kenmore elite 665 dishwasher? [ 26 Answers ]

I have a kenmore elite 665.16933 dishwasher. I think I need to reset it - I can only use the normal cycle and the other cycles (pots and pans, etc) won't kick on when pressed Anyone seen this before? Is there a way to reset the control panel?

Kenmore elite dishwasher m#15962990 [ 3 Answers ]

The dishwasher has a lock function on it. My toddler has locked the dishwasher. The dishwasher responds as the manual says when you push any wrong buttons. It flashes three times. The manual directs you to hold the lock key for 4 seconds to release the lock. This isn't the first time that this has...

Kenmore Elite Dishwasher Normal Wash Light Flashing [ 2 Answers ]

The Normal Wash light on my five-year old Kenmore 665.15959000 dishwasher is flashing and the keypad is inoperative. I already tried disconnecting the power for several hours and it made no difference. Can somebody tell me what the flashing Normal Wash light means? I am aware of the High Temp, Air...

Kenmore Elite Dishwasher Won't Start [ 3 Answers ]

My dishwasher had been working for more than three years. Suddenly, it will not start and the Quick Rinse light is flashing. All control panel buttons became inactive. The Model/Serial is 665.15959000. I am trying to reset the dishwasher or run diagnostic so I can find out which part need to be...

Kenmore Elite Dishwasher will not Agitate [ 1 Answers ]

I Just ran the dishwasher with the door open (wife not home to see... ) There is water coming out the bottom agitator and it is spinning slowly. The middle agitator has water coming out but it not spinning. THere is no water coming out the top agitator at all. Where to start?.

View more questions Search