Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sleepinbeauty Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Mar 17, 2007, 11:22 PM
    My best friend might die
    This morning I got terrible news. A chilhood friend of mine might leave the world pretty soon... he was at home and he fell off a friends truck and he fell onto the pavement hitting his head and making his brain jerk back and forth. He suffered a bruised brain and puncture wound. When I got to the hospital he was given medication to get him sedated but they weren't strong enough because he kept having convulsions so the nurses gave him stronger medicine. After his first cat scan he was heavily sedated and I was told not to make him have any brain activity since his brain would start to swell. And after the second scan I was told that he would have to have surgery to remove the blood clots . The surgery was successful but my friend is still in critical condition for the next week - week 1/2 . I feel horrible about this. We had a prayer meeting earlier today. Will he get better?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 18, 2007, 07:16 AM
    Man can never understand why things happen to others, and why some things happen to some and others it does not. We will pray also, but in the end, it is God's will.
    Ging1994 Posts: 190, Reputation: 9

Mar 18, 2007, 10:22 PM
    Wish for the best I know I am for him you know people have been a decimeter from death and praticlyfully recover lets hope turns out to be all righte if not it was his time
    beccadollface Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2007, 05:31 AM
    I truly wish for the best. I couldn't imagine losing a friend but just the thought makes me honestly and truly upset. I hope your friend recovers and that everything will finally be okay in the end. Im not religious at all but I will say a prayer for him.
    lalalalaLAUREN Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2007, 10:19 AM
    I really hope he does better!! God bless you & him!
    sleepinbeauty Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Apr 3, 2007, 10:04 AM
    My friend past away a week after I post this his name is michael Rutlegde. I was so lucky God gave me him as a friend, I won't cry anymore because ii know I will see him soon in heavean. Plase just keep all his family members in your prayers thank you.
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

Apr 3, 2007, 10:07 AM
    Young people heal well. And Chuck is right sometimes all you can do is pray.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

She going to die! [ 17 Answers ]

:( I think you all know my friend ashley132, well I'm her friend joelle. I'm writing because my little sister has just been diginosed with bone cancer, I know she is going to die, but why her, why such a painful cancer. I love my sister and I don't know what to do. I don't go to school any more, I...

Can I die? Please help me someone! [ 20 Answers ]

:( Heey! I'm a 18 year old girl, that used movate cream for some month and didn't see any result so I used it up to six time or more a day. Then I accidentally got it round my mouth and lips, but I just dryed it with a towel and didn't think think much about any side effects. Then after a while a...

Am I going to die? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi guyz... Please advice me... I'm really worried and desperate nowadays. I thought at first I was pregnant during my first month delay of my mentruation because in my entire life this is the first time experienced the delay on my menstuation. My boyfriend and I expecting a baby. After two...

When I die [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I would like to know if I will go to heaven when I die Yes or no

View more questions Search