Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tashaxoxo Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Mar 12, 2007, 12:20 PM
    Best friend or Boyfriend?
    I've been going out with this really great guy for a little over a month now, but I don't know what to do. He's treating me well and everything, its just that I'm not as into him as I used to be... he tells me that he loves me and I can't give it back to him... I normally don't tell a guy that I love them for a logn time... I see my boyfriend and I as more of best friends rather than girlfriend and boyfriend...
    What should I do? I'm not the type of girl where brekaing up is easy for me... I hate it... id kill him if I did... honesty is evil... and a lie is an excuse... but what am I to do?
    Help me
    Xx
    lalalalaLAUREN Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2007, 12:27 PM
    Tell Him Straight Up And If He Does Love You Then He Will Want To Be Your Friend , And Want What Is Best For You

Mar 12, 2007, 12:46 PM
    I know it sounds as easy as that, but really it's not. Normally, I can tell my boyfriend anything. Anything whatsoever. But I mean, my feelings for him are really mixed up. I think I feel like this because so many of my friends are guys... but it doesn't make sense. I have to admit, I sort of have feelings for one of my guy friends, and he's dropping strange hints, and I don't know if this is why I feel like this towards or boyfriend or not... my boyfriend is a really sweet guy and everything, but as I said, a really sweet friend. My heart is being tugged in so many directions! I really do need all the help I can get! Thanks all.
    Xoxo
    LBP Posts: 206, Reputation: 42

Mar 12, 2007, 12:57 PM
    You want someone who will give you excitement. Dump this guy now, save him some pain down the line, and face the consequences of getting together with someone you only wanted to use as a security blanket. Go get that wildness out of your system - one day you'll be ready for a stable man but, right now, sounds like the only thing that will make you happy is a lot of sex followed by a painful breakup.

Mar 12, 2007, 01:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by LBP
    You want someone who will give you excitement. Dump this guy now, save him some pain down the line, and face the consequences of getting together with someone you only wanted to use as a security blanket. Go get that wildness out of your system - one day you'll be ready for a stable man but, right now, sounds like the only thing that will make you happy is a lot of sex followed by a painful breakup.
    I'm 14 by the way.

Mar 12, 2007, 01:04 PM
    Haha! You write well! But seriously, what the HELL are you doing here?
    tinsign Posts: 275, Reputation: 66

Mar 12, 2007, 01:10 PM
    There is a way to handle it gently.. tell him that you are realizing you are still finding your way in life and in order to do that you are realizing that your feelings are also changing as you grow and mature.
    Tell him you will always think of him, but to advance in the relationship and lead him into false hopes would be wrong of you.

Mar 12, 2007, 01:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by LBP
    haha! You write well! But seriously, what the HELL are you doing here?
    HA! Thanks. I'm a famous writer! What did you expect? Just kidding. :P. good question. Life is really hard on me right now--> I have family problems, my gramma just died, ironcially on my birthday, people who I took as "friends" turned out to be backstabbers, and one of my friends just committed suicide. Id rather not continue.
    My thoughts have kept me awake for nights now. I can't stop thinking. I don't have anyone to go to and tonight as I was browsing the net, I found this site. Does that answer your question at all?
    Xoxo

Mar 12, 2007, 01:23 PM
    okay. But yeah. To sum it up, I really did used to have strong feelings for my boyfriend. But ever since the death of my grandmother, I've been thinking everything through. I ponder about things that are better left alone. I pay attention to everything he says and does. I remember when he forgets to call, and I realize the next day that he's truly sorry by all of his e-mails he had just sent. I don't want to be fake to him... I can't stand people like that, but, as I'm sure everyone knows, breaking up is never easy... and I'm one of those people who hates it...
    another reason why what we have is slowly fading away is because I can only ever see him on weekends. We live far enough apart and we don't go to the same school, so I can't see him on weekdays.
    thanks for all of your answers. They truly do mean a lot to me.

Mar 12, 2007, 01:24 PM
    It surely does... Have you ever considered writing as an outlet, rather than boys? Perhaps reading as well?

With this youth of yours, there are things to do other than get into relationships that won't go anywhere (because that is the case, in adolecense)... Improving yourself intellectually will ALWAYS be there, even in the worst of times... And good deeds last into eternity...
    need_of_advice Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2007, 05:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tashaxoxo
    i've been going out with htis really great guy for a little over a month now, but i dont know what to do. he's treating me well and everything, its just that im not as into him as i used to be... he tells me that he loves me and i can't give it back to him... i normally dont tell a guy that i love them for a logn time... i see my boyfriend and i as more of best friends rather than girlfriend and boyfriend...
    what should i do? im not the type of girl where brekaing up is easy for me... i hate it... id kill him if i did... honesty is evil... and a lie is an excuse... but what am i to do?
    help me
    xx
    Well tell him that you just want to be friends or say he's too good for you make him dump you instead of dumping him :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I feel like I'm dating my boyfriend and his best friend [ 4 Answers ]

Hello Everyone! This is my first time asking a question,and hopefully you all can help me.:confused: My boyfriend gave me and his house the same time he gave his best friend a key. A few months later I moved in and his friends still has his key. He comes over morning,afternoon, and evening....

A friend and her boyfriend worked together [ 4 Answers ]

She was the envy of her other work mates, because she was all lovey dovey with him coming to work together eating together going home together. One day they came in separately to work would'nt sit with each other working in that situation was even very stressful for us workers. They even had a...

Best friend and boyfriend probs [ 2 Answers ]

OMG! Today is the second day I have been going out wit sum1 and the night before I was thinking about maybe dumping him but I decided not to so then my supposable best friend comes up to me in science and says that he is going around telling people that he dumped me so I told her tell everyone I...

Best friend and boyfriend are fighting please help [ 2 Answers ]

Oky so I need help My best friend and my boyfriend are fightinh and it kills me And I feel like I have to choose one or the other And they are the two people I love the most in this world And I don't know what to do I know what a lot of you will say is hoes before bros but I'm sorry but I...

My best friend and my boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

OK so I have this guy friend and we were really close and then I got a boyfriend and he got mad at me and now he's like not talking to me as much and when I try to cal l him he won't answer his phone and it kills me and you I lovee my boyfriend and I want to stay with him but I don't know what to...

View more questions Search