Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shizukamelodi Posts: 76, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2007, 12:35 PM
    I can't tell him I love him. I am too scared what do I do?
    OK, I am 13 and I have been good friends with this guy in my class for 3 years.We were really good friends then this year I have been feeling really difrent around him. I thought this was probably is just hormones or summin'. But then I seem to be having these weird feelings we now go out with him and my mate on the weekends and my friends think we should be a couple I don't know if he feels the same for me:confused: when they say that he goes red and chases the person round and round trying to hit him.

I mean we used to play around then I realized one day that we were flirting not playing like I thought. It has been 3 months since I realized this I don't know what to do. W e both seem to like each other but I am too nervous to say anything.I dun want to ruin our freindship.:(

Anyone got any idea of what I should do? Please help me.
    haleyjames Posts: 22, Reputation: 3

Mar 3, 2007, 06:54 PM
    Listen, I am was in the same problem. I liked a boy, but I wasen't sure he liked me. All my friends thought we would make a great couple and so did I, but I was not sure he liked me. Well finally one day I asked myself what hurts worse holding it in and hoping he want find out or telling him how I felt, well him not knowing was worse. So one day I told him and you won't believe what happened he told me he liked me but he said no when I asked him out. We became a lot closer.
    shizukamelodi Posts: 76, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2007, 11:57 AM
    I was too late with my question this girl I HATE went evil on me and asked him out snd he said yes. And she is now rubbing it oin MY face. His best mate told me he is going to cut it of with her b/cause she is too possesive and another reason I don't know.. but I don't know. Lol I was crying for 9 hours this weekend because of it. Any advise for that anyone? Lol
    Shine Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

Mar 9, 2007, 02:05 PM
    You have to consider a couple of things first... one, can you handle it if he does not share your feelings and two, do you really need a boyfriend right now? If you can handle the fact that he might not feel the same way and you just want to clear the air, then you should tell him that you like him as more than a friend. But I warn you that sometimes friendships can be effected. But you will never know how he feels unless you say something, so seize the day!
    200194 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2007, 10:30 AM
    Obviously he likes you and is nervious if he asks you out your going to say no; and you feel the same way. Just go for it if he nocks you down you will find someone else. Look at my question I need answers! My name is 200194
    lalalalaLAUREN Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2007, 01:00 PM
    Hey if you guys are good friends then ask him if you would want to go out, but make sure you tell him to still consider being friends after this talk, say " ok listen after i tell u this u can't be all queer and ignore me ok?" wait for response then if he says 'ok' then tell him how you feel and what has went on, u'll feel A LOT better trust me, I liked this guy along time I told him how I felt we did'nt go out but he is one of my closest friends now, maybe it may be different... u to could be or... can't. But like I say IF IT WAS Meant TO BE IT HAPPIN
    B-Luv Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2007, 02:46 PM
    I now how you feel. Im in high school and I felt the same way about one of my friends I hanged out with until I couldn't handle it any more. Some times the guy doesn't want to admit it so you just got to make the move and make sure you both are on the same level. I did and my and the friend are a couple now and we're happy together. And you'll niver know if the out come is going to be good or bad but its worth knowing the truth.
    Kriscool Posts: 65, Reputation: 2

Mar 22, 2007, 08:33 PM
    I'm 12 and what I did to ask a girl to be boyfriend and girlfriend was I asked her for her "do you email?" she said yes. So then she asked me I said yes. Than I gave her mine and she gave me hers. Over email I made it clear that I was in love with her and that if we were going so fast I wouldn't mined slowing down. Now I have her phone number and am calling her. Just be yourself if its meant to be everything will fall into place.

From,
    Kriscool

God Bless...
    Nicipontia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2009, 01:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shizukamelodi View Post
    ok, i am 13 and I have been good freinds with this guy in my class for 3 years.We were really good freinds then this year i have been feeling really difrent around him. I thought this was probably is just hormones or summin'. But then i seem to be having these wierd feelings we now go out with him and my mate on the weekends and my freinds think we should be a couple i dunno if he feels the same for me:confused: when they say that he goes red and chases the person round and round trying to hit him.

i mean we used to play around then i realized one day that we were flirting not playing like i thought. it has been 3 months since i realized this i dunno what to do. W e both seem to like each other but i am too nervous to say anything.i dun wanna ruin our freindship.:(

anyone got any idea of what i should do? please help me.
    I think you should you should kind of hint but not reveal and maybe he will get it. That is what happened to me and I have the boy of my dreams!!
    ammussss Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2011, 07:20 AM
    Go ahead and tel him what you feel... may be he woud be also feeling the same... nyway that shld nt afect your frndship.. a small reason shld nt be a reason to crack a big relkation... so go ahead...
    ChelseyAutumn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2011, 11:13 PM
    I have no answer. I am actually confused and I have a question. Me and this guy were watching the same show over the phone and he said I wish I could find that girl that I wouldn't have to ask to sit in my lap or kiss me. I am almost 14 and he is 14. I have no clue what to do to prove to him I want to be his girlfriend. I want to be "that girl". We were sitting there talking on the phone and we were arguing about if I was going to prove it to him or not and I told him I was going to. I get really, really nervous to kiss him. But I don't feel nervous walking up to him and hugging him but he told me a little hug wasn't enough. I want to tell him how I feel but I get way too nervous to even tell him why I like him or that I like him. He is honestly everything to me and he doesn't know that yet. I just want to stop getting these butterflies and be that girl that isn't chicken to show a guy how she really feels. What do I do?
    JenniNicole Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2011, 07:29 PM
    It's hard to face if he doesn't feel the same way. I'm in the same position right now, only I'm 14 and a h6alf and I have BIGGER things to worry about, my parents. I don't think theyd approve of him..
    alanamas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2012, 11:44 PM
    Look girl, I'm in the same position you are in. I'm in love with my best friend. I don't know how to tell him. He's that only one I can't tell how I feel about them and I'm a very open person. This time it's different. We talk to each other all of the time and I just don't know what I should do. I'm thinking about telling him how I feel but I'm scared... If he doesn't feel the same way I might get heart broken and everything. I know this probably isn't helping any but, I just want to let you know that there is someone in the same position.
    rikku3464 Posts: 44, Reputation: 2

Jan 9, 2012, 01:59 PM
    I agree with everyone here. When I 1st met this guy, I didn't relise I liked him a lot, but then I don't know I just hung out with him for awhile and then I fell in love with him:) a few days later he asked me how to shut I guy up, and he wanted to no so I showed him how to shut a guy up. I kissed him but I didn't feel like myself but I was happy it happened. I didn't no if he liked me or not I took a chance. I was afriad that he didn't like me, but you the point is, we are together now and I love him so much and he loves me. We may have problems here and there but NEVER with each other. Take a chance and you will no I f he's yours or not. He does sound like he likes you most friends that are boys and girls (oppisite sex) do. :) good luck. And trust me its better to find out. Even if you can't be friends after but just and fyi I'm friends with a lot of my exs and other guys that have saqid no and I have said no to. So good luck. Its better to no.:)
    Rachii-Jayne Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2012, 05:32 AM
    I feel the same, I'm scared to death to ask him how he feels I've known him since like forever and recently we have been in touch on Facebook I uploaded a photo saying "I LOVE YOU" and tagged all my close mates including him and he gommented "tnx you too :) x" I just wish we were more than mates about 3 of my mates have sent him "Hi Im a friend of Rachii's I was just wondering do u like her?" but he hasn't replied to any of them I getting kind of worried and I don't know what to do and we are running out of things to talk about! WHAT CAN I DO?
    mysticman72 Posts: 56, Reputation: 10

Apr 28, 2012, 08:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shizukamelodi View Post
    Ok, I am 13 and I have been good friends with this guy in my class for 3 years.We were really good friends then this year I have been feeling really difrent around him. I thought this was probably is just hormones or summin'. But then I seem to be having these weird feelings we now go out with him and my mate on the weekends and my friends think we should be a couple I don't know if he feels the same for me:confused: when they say that he goes red and chases the person round and round trying to hit him.

I mean we used to play around then I realized one day that we were flirting not playing like I thought. It has been 3 months since I realized this I don't know what to do. W e both seem to like each other but I am too nervous to say anything.I dun want to ruin our freindship.:(

Anyone got any idea of what I should do? Please help me.
    You should tell him how you feel. You should understand that "love" at your age is difficult. It is hard to separate true love for an individual with hormones/pheromones. Love is an action, not just a feeling. Feelings come and go. True love is patient, kind, not jealous, not proud, etc. Love is action!

Peace...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

So scared [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everybody Can someone out there lend me a hand? Im going through huge upheaval at the moment. I feel like Im losing everything that matters to me. What is going on? Will I find the right man for me? Will I ever have kids? Im so tired and hate waking up in the morning, only to feel...

Scared [ 14 Answers ]

I have this probem for years, if I meet someone and this person liked me and want to go out with me I give them my phone # to get to know them but then I got scared that if I go out with them they are not going to like me like they did when I met them by accident so I creat execused to not to see...

I'm scared [ 4 Answers ]

Is it possible to skip your period everyonce in awhile??

Little Scared [ 3 Answers ]

Well I just recently found out I was pregnant, but when I went to the doctor for lower abdominal pain. He told me that I am pregnant, but my HCG level is low. :( I had three ultrasounds and they didn't show anything and I'm 4 weeks pregnant. I'm really worried that I may have a ectopic pregnancy...

Scared him away [ 4 Answers ]

I met scott 3 1/2months ago. It was my first time being out since I had my baby who is now 6months old. So I met scott in a club I was pretty drunk he walked me home and we had a kiss I gave him my number. The next day he text me but I couldn't really remember what he looked like and I wasn't up...

View more questions Search