Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Daniel118 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2015, 06:37 AM
    Control Data Institute Transcript, Dallas, Tx
    I'm trying to find contact information for any agency that could have transcripts for Control Data Institute in Dallas, TX. The institute has been closed closed for a number of years. I attended in 1977-1978.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 13, 2015, 06:56 AM
    I found a school with that name also in Houston but it appears to also be closed.

I will note that it appears many people were graduates of that school and it seems to have been a good school, but.

If the school was accredited, then the Dept of Education for Texas would have the transcripts.
    If the school was not accredited, it is very likely there is no place that has them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Former graduate of Control Data Institute of NYC trying to locate records [ 1 Answers ]

I attended the Control Data Institute vocational school in New York City around 1987 to 1988 and received certification in Computer Engineering. This school has since closed down. I'm trying to locate where I can obtain a record of my ever attending that school. I've already contacted someone...

Lost Certificate/Diploma from Control Data Institute of Technology [ 1 Answers ]

I attended Control Data Institute's Inglewood campus (actually located in City of Los Angeles) from 1983 to 1985 and have lost my certificate of completion. Where can I get a copy? The school closed down a number of years ago. Thank you!

Lost Certificate word processing secretary1972 from Control Data Institute [ 1 Answers ]

Can you please help me find or get a copy of my certificate in word processing secretary training program in 1972 from Control Data Institute in St. Louis, Missouri? Thank you so much. Ruth >personal contact info removed per site rules<

Lost Certificate/Diploma from Control Data Institute Chicago [ 1 Answers ]

Lost my Certificate from Control Data Institute Chicago. Attended in 1985/86, Records from Springfield only show my transcripts but do not have a copy of my certificate of completion for Computer Programming. Looking for another student or Teacher that attended during that time. Could you point me...

Lost Certificate/Diploma from Control Data Institute of Technology [ 1 Answers ]

I misplaced a certificate/diploma I received from Control Data Institute of Technology (in NYC, NY) for an electronics engineering program I attended from 1976 through 1977. The school closed down several years ago and I've been unable to find a way to acquire my transcripts or a replacement...

View more questions Search