Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pavlova Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2008, 08:51 AM
    Cause Stalking
    What is community-based harassment/cause stalking?
    MsMewiththat Posts: 854, Reputation: 136

Dec 12, 2008, 09:21 AM

I googled it and this is what I found... not sure how accurate... but here it goes... Community-based harassment is a grown-up version of school yard bullying.

Multiple individuals within a community participate in the harassment and stalking of a single individual. However, rather than attack a victim physically, techniques are used to undermine a person psychologically. This can be far more damaging than a physical attack because not only is it very hard to prove, but it is extremely traumatizing for the victim. (Also known as cause stalking or gang stalking).
    gangstalking Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2010, 11:55 AM

You might also be on a listing for Violent Persons. There is a list you can get placed on without knowing it. Look up Violent Person Registry. It's on the Gang Stalking World site.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is she stalking him? [ 2 Answers ]

I made up with the boyfriend I had the horrible fight with last month. I know! Maybe I've made a mistake. You'll probably think so when you hear the new problem. So, we went on a week long trip with another couple who are friends of his of about three years. The woman seems very attached to him...

Is this considered stalking? [ 16 Answers ]

Before you all hate on me let me explain a few things. First, I have been with this woman for 7+ years. I have never cheated or even thought about it. I have been there through thick and thin. I have never abused her in any way, I have taken her through surgeries and we have always been a team....

Is it stalking or not? [ 11 Answers ]

Is it considered stalking whenever someone illegally wiretaps your telephone line and announces across it to you who they are and why they're doing it to you? If it is, I guess I'm being stalked and have been now for quite some time. Without going into all the details of the mess I've been...

Ending and Stalking [ 1 Answers ]

I need help with this. I met this guy in a game (sue me) and he was all into me and wanted to meet me IRL (he lives close, within 300 miles). He 'loves me' and so I 'loved him' and then he began talking about serious things: Marriage, sex, babies.. And something else, I'm not even straight. But he...

View more questions Search