Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Morkstall Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2018, 01:12 PM
    2 Wire boiler connected to a honeywell RTH6350 D1000
    I have a 2 wire (Red & Yellow) system for my boiler with no AC. I have put the red wire in the red slot and the yellow in the y slot. No luck. Am I wiring this incorrectly?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 22, 2018, 02:59 PM
    Do you have a display? Is it set up? What stat did you have before and why did you change it?

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/25...page=15#manual
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Sep 23, 2018, 04:49 PM
    Hi Morkstall

In most cases where there is a simple two wire thermostat for heat only you install one wire to R and one wire to W... color of the wires does not matter. Try installing the yellow wire to W... should be al set after that!

Mark

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Honeywell thermostat manual rth6350-d1000 [ 1 Answers ]

How do I wire my new rth6350-d1000 thermostat

ASYSTAT655A to honeywell rth6350 [ 1 Answers ]

wiring question: Here's what I've concluded... but what do I to with the old brown wire connected to T? old new W Aux/E B (blue) not connected X2 (black) Aux/E Y Y G G O ...

Where does gray wire connect on a honeywell rth6350 thermostat [ 0 Answers ]

My old thermostat was a honeywell CT3611. I bought a new Honeywell RTH6350 programmable thermostat and cannot figure out where to connect the gray and blue wires coming from the wall. There is also a red yellow green and white wire. The old thermostat has C, E, W1, E, L and B terminal...

Installing Honeywell RTH6350 D1000 wiring help [ 0 Answers ]

I am changing thermostats from a Honeywell T8411R 1002 to a Honeywell RTH6350 D1000 My problem after following instructions is where to put the "C" wire? I am using a heat pump York Model F RP030H06A and the blower outside is E1RC024S06C Here is a picture of existing wiring:...

Honeywell T8411R Blue wire Not Connected [ 1 Answers ]

We were going to replace the TR8411R thermostat with a programmable one and have discovered that we apparently have a heat pump (we just bought the house last week). As we were trying to match the wires to the new thermostat we found that a blue wire was not attached. The installer seemed to...

View more questions Search