Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bastar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2008, 07:50 PM
    Dinosaur cartoon for young kids
    Ok, so I remember watching these movies around 1993-95 but they could have been older, not new releases. Anyway, they were animated dinosaurs. Not the land before time movies. I thought I remembered James Earl Jones's voice and the DiC label but am not sure. I also remember watching He-man, so I don't know if it was a tape of different kids movies or if they were separate movies or even if they were made around the same time.
    I remember an earthquake splitting up the dinosaurs, oil under the plants they ate, an old dinosaur wrapping the foot of an injured young one, and a white dinosaur coming out of the mist. Any help would be so greatly appreciated. This has been bugging me for the longest time.
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2008, 08:31 PM

Possibly...

Photos from Long Ago and Far Away

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

90's children's show about singing.2 kids and an animate dinosaur friend. [ 5 Answers ]

im looking for the name of the childrens show...i think there was a series of them...it was these kids who were always singing...i also think there was this dinosaur or lizard that was animate n was their friend. im not sure but i believe the name of the show was the dinosaurs name..can u help...

Kids cartoon 80s/90s [ 8 Answers ]

Anyone know about a cartoon with dinosaurs that had weird abilities 1 had staples in its mouth another had sellotape / sticky tape... I think another had a mouth like a scissors... I think it may have been a canadian cartoon... I think.. lol :confused:

Unknown Kids Dinosaur Movie from the 80s or 90s [ 3 Answers ]

Can someone help me to find this movie? It was about a couple of kids, I think, that somehow traveled through a TV in their garage, And wound up in a different universe, where dinosaurs roamed pretty freely. I remember a big mountain or building, where an evil woman who may have been half...

Possible German 80s cartoon. Maria a singing young girl is main character. [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a tiltle. A 80s cartoon I saw in Germany, it was in English but could have been dubbed. Maria, a young girl 12- 13 years, gets lost in the forest? Finds new animal friends that sing with her. She also knows how to bake bread. Any takers on a title?

Helping my young kids [ 2 Answers ]

I have 4 kids, from different fathers,5.5yr old lives with her dad,3.5 girl and 2.5 boy,1.5 girl, I have custudy of these 3 kids.Recenly I was dianose with a brain tumor and some other stuff.I asked there dad to help me with the kids and he agreed to do so.Few months later he is trying to get...

View more questions Search