Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mitsubishipower Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2008, 02:47 AM
    Drift with a front wheel droven Mitsubishi
    Hi. I wonder if it is possible to drift with a 2004 Mitsubishi Lancer 2.0 Sport stationwagon. It is a front wheel droven car. And if it is possible, can anyone tell me how to do it?

tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 28, 2008, 03:25 AM

Very dangerous maneuvour and if you are going to accomplish it, (if you learn it) I hope you are going to try it in a place away from other cars. Perhaps you have been watching the movie 'Tokyo Drift' too many times!
    mitsubishipower Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2008, 01:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    Very dangerous maneuvour and if you are going to accomplish it, (if you learn it) I hope you are going to try it in a place away from other cars. Perhaps you have been watching the movie 'Tokyo Drift' too many times!
    Of course I'l try it in a place away from other cars and peoples. But I am just wondering if it is possible and if it is, can someone tell me how to do it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drifting with a front wheel drive car [ 21 Answers ]

Hi everyone... I drive a 93' toyota great corolla. I'm wondering, is it possible to drift using a front wheel drive car like mine? If it is, can anyone tell me how to do it... Thanks for your answers...

Squeking noisy right front wheel, when running 4miles [ 3 Answers ]

I have 95 ford bronco with 89,ooo About last 3 months ,got a squeking noise in the right front wheel replace the 4 wheel hub still does it. Any thing you got would help!!

Drifting in a front wheel drive car? [ 2 Answers ]

;) can you drift with a front wheel drive car? :? :?

Noise front wheel [ 3 Answers ]

I have an '01 Aztek- about 2 months. Ago, a low hum started coming from the area of the driver's side front wheel. I had just gotten new tires, and have thought it was noise from the increased tread. Today the noise got much louder,and is accompanied from time to time by some chirping noises as...

View more questions Search