Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jubilee_em Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2003, 10:41 PM
    Looking for work in Canberra, Australia
    I am a Canadian citizen here in Canberra, Australia on a Fiancée Visa that enables me to work but was wondering if anyone knew where there are computer support or human resources-related jobs available here?
    rrt69 Posts: 89, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2003, 06:53 PM
    Re: Looking for work in Canberra, Australia
    How do u feel about travel. Here's the site. http://www.acn.net.au/nsw/south/south-a.htm

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rollover 401k to Australia? [ 7 Answers ]

Do you know if it's possible to rollover a 401k plan to Australia without being taxed or without penalty? I have roughly $9000 in my 401k and want to know the best thing to do with this money when I move back to Australia permanently. I don't want to be penalized/taxed 30% and would like to keep...

Australia tax imposed on US IRA/RO? [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Expert- A client is telling me (I'm an RIA) when he relocates to Australia, he will be taxed on a current year basis on his IRA Roll-over. He will not be taking any distributions from this roll-over, which would stay in the U.S. He has been told of this tax by someone with KPMG. Is this...

Sailing from Australia to New Zealand [ 1 Answers ]

I want to board a sailingyacht to sail from Australia to New Zealand. Where do I find sites to find a boat?

Cheapest broadband in AUstralia? [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know what the cheapest broadband Internet plan is available in Australia? Thanks

View more questions Search