Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jeffrey Danks Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2012, 09:18 AM
    Name of sci-fi movie aliens want all the black people on earth
    Movie Early 80's Where Aliens come to earth in Giant space ships they offer the people of earth a cure for all illness and clean the earth of all garbage and pollution in exchange the aliens want all the black people on earth they have a world wide telephone vote and the world voted the blacks off the earth what is the name of this movie I watched this movie on the dr. demento show in the early 80's please help me find the name of this movie I have been looking for this movie for over 20 years My E Mail is [email protected]
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jul 24, 2012, 04:54 PM
    Cosmic Slop

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Black and white sci-fi, aliens that look like people but can be revealed using an ins [ 2 Answers ]

Aliens that look like people but can be revealed using an instrument. Once found. They would kill them with a laser like gun and then the body destroyed by another device placed on the body and the body desentragrated. The movie ends with a man and woman left (the aliens) but the man does not know...

Sci fi movie aliens that put people in suitcases [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a sci fi movie I watched as a kid. What I do remember about the movie there are these aliens with trench coats And they had four arms and somehow would put people in suitcases. Any ideas on the movie title? Thanks

50's Sci Fi movie where aliens are balls of light [ 6 Answers ]

The aliens take over the bodies of an elderly couple who died in an auto accident (I think). I haven't seen this movie since I was 12, so 40 years has dulled my memory a bit. Still, I keep wishing I knew the title of this movie! Thanks for any help!

Robotic aliens in sci-fi movie from the 80's? [ 1 Answers ]

It's a movie I saw in the early 90's, but it was a couple years old back then. Two small saucer-like robotic aliens come to earth. They end up in an old apartmenthouse, and they help the people there fend of some mob like guys who are trying to bully them into selling their apartments. In the...

Looking for a title to an old sci-fi/aliens movie. Probalby around 80's or early 90's [ 2 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie about aliens who would abduct people, and drill into their brains to take over their minds. There was a little kid attending school who started to realize that something was wrong, and convinced his teacher to help him search it out. Can anyone remember the name of...

View more questions Search