Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Drkphoenix Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2009, 01:55 PM
    What's the Value Of 2 Staffordshire plates?
    I have 2 staffordshire plates and I am unaware of the year because it was given to me as a gift. They are a fine english bone china staffordshire england (I'm typing it as what it says on the box) surrey buttercups W4104 Duchess plates by crown sterling. Pleaase if anyone might know the value of what they might be worth please let me know, or if anyone knows a place where I can get a FREE appraisal then please tell me.
    Thank You!:o
    Attached Images

Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 28, 2009, 02:06 PM
    Honestly, not very much I'm afraid.
    Crown Sterling England Surrey Buttercups Salad Plate on eBay (end time 18-Nov-09 17:51:28 GMT)

While eBay is not a professional appraisal service, it does give a good idea of market value.
    kathyp1 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2012, 01:39 PM
    Hi, they have one on eBay at the moment at around 8 usd still in it's box so I would think between 5 - 12 usd also depends on which country you live in.
    Hope this helps
    Thanks kathy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Staffordshire Bone China [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Staffordshire Floral Bone China wicker style basket Ornament, age: at least 80 years old in perfect condition - what would the value be?

Staffordshire bull terrier marking [ 2 Answers ]

Hi and thank you to every body who helped me with my dogs weeing problem. My dog is marking everywhere and I have had him castrated I had it done when he was 6 months old and he his still marking I can't under stand why he his still marking can any one help:)

Staffordshire Terrier [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, We just got a new puppy. She's a Staffordshire Terrier. She's going to be 8 weeks old on Monday. I've done a tad bit of research on them, but want some personal experience from some folks. So please give me some tips and advice. My main concern is that she is the runt and she was...

Changing english plates to spanish plates [ 1 Answers ]

I'm moving back to spain and I want to take my fiat barchetta with me but I heard that you have to change the licience plates over. How would I do this and how much does it cost? Is there anything else I should know?

Staffordshire oatcakes. [ 5 Answers ]

does anyone have a recipe for staffordshire oatcakes? Thanks.:confused:

View more questions Search