Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chaparra01 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2008, 09:58 AM
    Finding an old case and family member
    I am trying to find an old case which involves my boyfriends ex and daughter. For child support how can I find information so he can try to see his daughter?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 19, 2008, 10:10 AM

Start with the court that may have heard the case.

Dec 19, 2008, 10:16 AM
    My boyfriend lost all the papers when he left his ex who burned them all I am trying to do this online any suggestions or sites I live in wi!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 19, 2008, 10:18 AM

You may not be able to do it online. But the first step is to find the court that issued the orders.

Dec 19, 2008, 10:19 AM

OK
    Ill keep in touch ty
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Dec 19, 2008, 01:32 PM

I he currently paying child support ? If he is he could get a copy of the order from the child support agency.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 19, 2008, 03:22 PM

He will have to
    1. contact the lawyer that handled his case
    2 go to the court clerk at the courthouse that did the case and get a copy of the records
    3. hire a court resourse company that goes to the court house and get the records.

This will not be available online.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long does it normally take for a family member to adopt another family member [ 6 Answers ]

:confused: I am in the process of adopting my nephew. I have had him since he was born and started the adoption in 05 I did home study, background check, etc in first year. Two years later I got transfer of custody. It is now going on the third year and the adoption is still not final. How long...

Family member pay [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, new business up and running, I have some family members ( son) who goes in various stores where I have my products and they help keep them looking good on the shelf. This son lives at home. I plan on paying him, but I am wondering, as a minor child, how much can they earn before they...

Eviction of a family member from a single family home [ 2 Answers ]

My brother who is about 37 years old lives with my father, sister and myself; my brother is an alcoholic and a drug addict and is verbally abusive to my father who is 71 years old and is also disabled. My father wants him to move out of the house; is there a specific amount of time, by law, that...

Bad family member [ 11 Answers ]

Hi gang, You all know I'm an old retired dude with a quacky sense of humor sometimes. I have loved being here with all of you and helping people who ask for it.. I've come to see us all as family and I also know we sometimes disagree, and that's fine because we are all different with different...

View more questions Search