Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lana_magoo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2008, 05:42 AM
    Identifying old Anime movie
    Hey. This has been bugging me for a while. I remember watching this anime movie years ago (1995 or before... mayeb) I don't remember much. I know the story centered around a young girl and that during the movie everyone started spontaniously bursting into monsters. I remember a scene where the girls father is sitting at the breakfast table with the newspaper, when he to is affected by this and is trasnformed into an anime monster. That's about all I can give... I just know it scarred me then and I'm curious again now. Thanks for any tips :)
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Nov 28, 2008, 05:53 AM

Hmm... I would have grown up around that time and I can't think of anything relating. Sorry.
    lana_magoo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2008, 01:19 PM
    I'm just saying I watched it in around 1995, I really have no idea when the movie was made :S
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Nov 28, 2008, 01:25 PM

Haha. OK. My bad. I am sorry. I was just saying I wasn't sure of any around that time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old Anime Movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hey everyone! I think it's going to be a little hard for me to find the anime I'm looking for because I was 5-6 years old when I was watching it and I don't remember lots of it.Back to 1990-1991 , the story is about a girl that fights in a war and at the end something really cool happens and she...

Identifying an old anime movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! I'm trying to identify an old anime movie. It's most probably an 80's movie, or a really early 90s one. This is what I remember about it: - the main hero is a young male, blonde as far as I remember, who is living in a village by the sea, which is protected by the water by a big dam or...

Old Anime movie title [ 3 Answers ]

Yes, I was wondering if anyone could help me name a movie I once saw on cartoon network long ago. It was an anime about a boy who is taken to a far off land in his dreams. He meets a king and learns about a locked door far beneath the castle where a great evil is contained. After being...

Japanese anime movie [ 2 Answers ]

Someone told me of a movie he bought in Japan called Dragonball Alter-Verse and I was wondering if anyone knew where I could go or what I could do to find this movie to either watch it or buy it?

View more questions Search