Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    garrygoswami23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2008, 02:30 AM
    About my love
    I love with one girl who's name is sunakshi and she study in 12th class and I am also in 12th class I live him from 9 th class but she not.. still we both don't talk... so can u tell me what should I have to do to make himself as my partner of my life plzpzl .she is very intelligent and I am more than average...
    yazz226 Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Jul 15, 2008, 02:43 AM
    I know it is a little early on having relationships... but having crushes is very common and that is absolutely OK.. I suggest that you take this lightly and move on because being in 12th is an important part of your life.. which would decide your career. You have to concentrate on your studies. If you really care about Sunakshi, you vil wait until you complete your 12th std. for now, you can become good friends and you can help each other out in studies.u say that she is intelligent so ask her doubts on studies,. maybe in future she might as well like you too.
    If you let her know your feelings.. she would become upset and in turn it would effect her studies... for which even you would eel guilty for... lets keep feelings aside for now and let us see what the future has in for u
    All the best for your 12th exams and have a beautiful future

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

In love with someone who doesn't love me anymore. [ 8 Answers ]

I started dating my ex in Apirl of last year. We got pregnant within the first three months, and my hormones and emotions starting going crazy. I was treating him like crap, saying things like I didn't want to be with him, I would ruin the evening by thinking he didn't want me there, even though...

Does Love exist? Is there such thing as love? [ 22 Answers ]

I was wondering what is your opinion or thoughts on this situation, I went through a couple of months ago (in 2006). It was nearing the end of my first year at University, I was dancing on the last night the pub was open; suddenly, I saw a good-looking, kind of modest girl and I got the...

Love, understanding love, types of love [ 12 Answers ]

I thought this would be interesting to discuss. We all use love so much, we could say we love someone, then the next moment, we say we love our car, or wed love a big mac. I was watching this interesting video, in which this guy explained that the hebrews had 3 words for love. Raya- friendship...

Who sings I love to love you baby [ 1 Answers ]

Who sings I love to love you baby

How could this Happen So fast? Love me and then love another? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi This is my exgirlfriend responses in the last weeks I was with here for 4 years the guy she cheated with and she is still with since November 26 2007, He just inherited a large sum of money almost a half of million his mother died and she gets what ever she needs and wants. He is so good to...

View more questions Search