Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amandahoward Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2011, 09:11 PM
    About an ultrasound
    What does 15.4cm/1.9/8.4 cm mean on ultrasounds?

Check out some similar questions!

Ultrasound accuracy [ 2 Answers ]

My girlfriend had ultrasound done today 1-21-10 doctor says she is 15 weeks and 5 days aprox when she had sex it was a one time deal can some tell me aprox

Ultrasound in 1995? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a writer busy on an article about a pregnancy in 1995 in South Africa. I wonder if someone can help me with terms. At 12 weeks, I had some sort of ultrasound (I think) to ascertain whether I had aborted my pregnancy. The gynecologist carried the machine into the room, so it was...

We think we saw a hb on my last ultrasound but nothing else, what does that mean? [ 3 Answers ]

I am between 6 and 7 weeks pg we aren't sure because I haven't had a period since jan 2008. I have gone to the dr 4 times already because of my history and we want a due date. On the last ultrasound we saw a flutter that we are pretty sure was a heartbeat but there really wasn't anything else on...

Ultrasound ?s [ 19 Answers ]

Hi I am 16 weeks pregnant with my third child and they did an ultrasound but to early to find out what it is now I don't go to the docs until I'm 20 weeks but I really want to know are they any way to tell I got 2 boys so if this is a girl I need to get prepared for it what should I do??

Getting an ultrasound. [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a way that you can go some place just to get an u/s? I really like my doctor and I don't want to go behind his back, but he only does an u/s at 20weeks. I'm 12 weeks and there is a possibility I might be having twins and I would really like to know for sure. I don't know if I can go to an...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.