Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lupuseverto Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2009, 11:21 PM
    Selling my custom PC
    OK when I joined the site they said to be specific so ill do my best.

I'm looking to sell my whole setup for my PC. Monitor and all, so I can buy a laptop.

Tower: it has a nforce4 (gigabyte- k8 triton series) mother board with an AMD 64 athlon processor
    4 gigs of ddr2 ram
    A 70 gig WD raptor sata hard drive
    A nvidia GeFORCE 6600 video card*
    And a dvd/cd reader and writer

* the problem with the video card is the cooling fan is broken, so it will sometimes over heat and turn off.

I will also be seliing with it a planar flat screen 17" lcd monitor
    And a Microsoft brand wireless keyboard and mouse

If someone could please tell me how much I should sell it for or offer better advice it would be greatly appreciated
    chaosmaster1 Posts: 294, Reputation: 12

Mar 28, 2009, 09:19 PM

I would say if the computer is not to old I think maybe around 350 to 400 for the tower 550 with the monitor
    chaosmaster1 Posts: 294, Reputation: 12

Mar 29, 2009, 10:42 PM

In addition to what I said earlier I would get the fan fixed first then sell it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Us custom [ 1 Answers ]

Question # 1 : last year , my friend was traveling to egypt for vacation , he is egyptian , us custom took all his money more than 20 thousand dollars , they said only 10 is allowed to carry and they took all the money , can my friend get his money ? He files all taxes every year , he is a us...

Custom Duty on LCD TV [ 1 Answers ]

I am planning to ship a brand new LCD TV that I bought in USA, to INDIA. Will I be asked to pay custom duty on my package in INDIA. If yes, then what percentage ? Thanks

An American custom? [ 7 Answers ]

Why do the Americans wash their teeth before breakfast? Well, I've seen it in many films. I brush my teeth after each meal...

IE bar - Custom [ 7 Answers ]

An acquaintance showed me how to add my own words to the blue IE bar at the top of the screen. I now want to get rid of them (my own words) and don't remember where I was told to go to change this. Please help!

View more questions Search