Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mary108099 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2008, 10:57 PM
    Old Christmas Movie?
    Anyone remember a Christmas movie, I think from the 80's, all I can remember was a rich girl in a city, sneaking food out to a homeless boy. That's all I can remember, I've tried searching old christmas movie's but I can't find anything.
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

May 25, 2008, 04:58 AM
    I believe that one is Santa Claus, they eat candy canes that make them fly. Dudley Moore is in it.
    Chevelle454 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

May 25, 2008, 03:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mary108099
    Anyone remember a Christmas movie, I think from the 80's, all I can remember was a rich girl in a city, sneaking food out to a homeless boy. Thats all I can remember, ive tried searching old christmas movie's but I can't find anything.
    There is one called Christmas Wish where a rich girl switches bodies with a poor boy. I think the now poor boy in the rich girls body takes the girl food at one point. I'm not sure though. Can't Remember.
    melissa1978 Posts: 39, Reputation: 5

Jun 20, 2008, 06:17 AM
    It is Santa Claus, The Movie. The little girl's name is Cornelia. It's weird, I always remember that scene too. She brings him ham and potatoes! JohnLithgow and Dudley Moore are in it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Australian christmas movie [ 4 Answers ]

A very poor family living in Australia going through a drought at christmas time. An old man "father Christmas" steals a music toy box (that only works when you put a coin in it)and gives it to the boy. A rich English Family has a big party and burn a Yule Log its way to hot at the party but the...

Christmas Movie in the 80's [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking to find out the name of a movie that came out in the 1980's - I believe. Anyway, it takes place around Christmas time, there are 2 kids - a brother & a sister - and their Dad is killed during a bank robbery, they are accidentally kidnapped by the robber when he steals their car, but no...

Old christmas animated movie [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering what was the tittle of a movie with a sparrow that takes the gold leaves off the statue of the prince and brings it to the poor.And at the end the sparrow dies because he missed to fly south for the winter. Thanks, Horsearound

Animated Christmas Movie [ 4 Answers ]

It's a child's movie, animated. I think it might be about the nutcracker. I'm pretty sure that the opening scene (or somewhere close to the beginning) involves a snowball fight of some sort, or maybe it comes later in the movie... I also remember most of the movie taking place in what I'm going...

Title to an 80s christmas movie [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone remember a christmas movie where people eat this magical candy canes and start floating? I think the plot had something to do with a factory closing down, and they start making these candy canes... Anyway, it's driving me crazy and any help on the subject would be much appreciated. ...

View more questions Search