Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andies Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2011, 01:46 PM
    Please help, I didn't do anything wrong?
    I got a charge of theft, I was told from a person that it was junk and that I could have it. Anyway a person came over and told me that it was his and for me to put it back, so I did. A week later a cop charges me for theft under. I did not know a rcmp could charge anyone for theft if the stuff was return before I let the place. Can soneone give some ideas what to do or say when I go to court. I need some help, please?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 22, 2011, 02:20 PM
    Royal Mounted Police are still police, andies; they have the same privileges as regular police. Don't underestimate them, they are extremely more powerful then regular police.

I wouldn't worry about this. Just go to court and explain what happened. Obviously the other person involved is a trouble maker.

Tick
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Aug 23, 2011, 05:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by andies View Post
    ... i was told from a person that it was junk and that i could have it. ...
    Be sure to subpoena that person, if the case goes to trial.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is wrong with me? [ 5 Answers ]

Leave the past in the past. How many time have we all said that? My question is, how many people can actually do it? So far in life, I have not been able to. It is so hard for me to get over every little, teeny, tiny thing I have ever done. It seems like I cannot get past certain things in my life....

Baby Mama Drama & Was I Wrong, & Was My Boyfriend Wrong? [ 31 Answers ]

3 threads merged and edited baby mama drama, all messed up! Ok, Me and my boyfriend started going together on August 1st 2007, on September 27th 2007 the girl he dealt with before we got together called him and told him she was pregnant and that the baby might be his but she didn't know if...

I need some one to tell me what's wrong and if any thing is wrong [ 12 Answers ]

My Partner And Me Have Been Having Sex For A Year Already But For 3 Months He Has Done It With Out A Condom And I Have Not Gotten Pregnant And We Really Want To Be Parents. What Is Wrong?:(

Am I doing something wrong? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I have a 4week old baby boy I couldn't breat feed so I'm bottle feeding at first I was over feeding him I was feeding him whenever he wanted it and I cause some stomach pains and really bad wind. The nurse advised to feed him 100mls every 3-4 hours or longer I started that and he was...

Wrong place at wrong time [ 11 Answers ]

Hello all Would like you r insight for my sister and her husband. They were recently arrested for murder in the 1st degree and conspiracy to commit robbery. They both claim that they were not going to rob the guy whom was an ex roommate but ask him for the money they felt he owed them when a friend...

View more questions Search