Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cwaters81 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2014, 11:11 AM
    After dying my hair light ash blonde I have been left with a tinge of blue in my hair
    I dyed my hair light ash blonde but it now has a tinge of blue!! Help what do I do to get it right? My natural colour is mousey brown so either I want to go back to that or be a light blonde xx
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jan 7, 2014, 01:06 PM
    What colour is your shampoo?
    hockeygirl36 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2014, 05:13 AM
    I've heard ash blonde has a tendency to do that- sorry. You can use natural lighteners if you want to make your hair lighter or dye it a light blonde, it may get rid of the hue
    clairemsmith Posts: 122, Reputation: 2

Jun 11, 2014, 09:41 PM
    Orange counteracts blue. Hence, you can briefly apply a semi permanent color with a warm coppery tone to offset the blue. Do not process too long or you will have unwanted warm tones.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dying light blonde hair to dark, chocolate brown! After effects? [ 14 Answers ]

My hair is naturally dirty blonde, but I have a really light blonde colour in it now. I want to dye it a dark brown colour. I went to the salon today and the stylist advised against dying it brown because of the process I'll have to go through to get it back blonde if I ever want to do that. Also,...

Is Dying light Blonde hair to dark brown a bad idea? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi all, I am thinking of semi-permanently dyeing my light blonde hair to dark brown. I love my hair but I simply feel like a change. However I am worried that if I do dye it it will never go the same colour again? Will I constantly have to get my hair dyed? Or should it grow back the same colour? I...

Dying light auburn hair to strawberry blonde [ 0 Answers ]

2 weeks ago I dyed my hair from medium blonde to light auburn and now would like to dye a strawberry blonde what will it look like color wise

Dying brown hair to a light ash brown/caramel blonde [ 1 Answers ]

Basically. I have naturally dark auburn hair which is just really ginger/red/brown hair and I hate having any red/ginger in my hair, so I have dyed it dark dark brown/almost black for about 2 years now because that seems to be the only way to get the red out of my hair. I would like to go to a...

View more questions Search