Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aadilkash Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2013, 11:35 PM
    Black image on me for my studies
    I am muslim boy and I'm 15 yrs old my sister is doing black magic on me so that I cannot concentrate on my stdies please help me how can I get rid of this problem?

Thank you
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Oct 13, 2013, 11:45 PM
    Ignore her. Black magic is only real if you believe in it.
    Aadilkash Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2013, 11:51 PM
    But I have seen the effects so I told this if you can help me please help...
    Thank you
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 14, 2013, 05:10 AM
    Tell your parents to make her stop.

But really, you believe in it, so it works, you were told, so now you worry and believe you can not do your studies.. if you ignore her and accept the fact that magic only works, if you accept it, then it can not work. It has no effect on those who will not believe in it.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 14, 2013, 05:56 AM
    It's called the power of suggestion, similar to hypnosis. If I could hypnotize you, I could tell you that the pencil in your hand is on fire and you would believe me so much that you would actually have a burn on your hand. You believed her, so it's 'working' on you.
    Use your own power to make it go away and do well in your studies. And tell her you aren't afraid of her any more. How old are YOU?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to know about studies [ 2 Answers ]

I am 14 year old and born in punjab . And my birth date is 7oct1995 .

When I right click image on macbook and save image as it is saved as quicktime why [ 1 Answers ]

Hi; When I right click, on macbook to "save image as" it is saved as a Quicktime still, not a jpeg. I took photos of them by using command, shift and 4 but those photos still have the Quicktime headings... as a go-around rather than a fix. How can I save photos to iPhoto for example as jpegs and...

Black & white image with 2 or 3 colors only [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Friends, I'm new member to this forum. I hope will get the answer one of my very small question. Here we go- Que- If I want a Black & White photograph in which say for e.g. only 2 colors should be highlighted like Red and Sky Blue and rest of the image portion will be captured in B&W,...

Converting Image to Black & White/Sepiah? [ 6 Answers ]

I have Adobe Photoshop 5.0 and I want to convert a colored picture to Sepiah and Black & White. Can someone please tell me how to do this??

View more questions Search