Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Big Boy 123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2012, 02:51 PM
    About harley davidson
    Will wheels off a 2005 Fat Boy fit a 2012 Heritage Softail.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask harley davidson? [ 0 Answers ]

Will the exhaust header from a 98 flt fit my 90 fltcu Thanks for the help

Troubleshooting harley davidson? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 2000 HD Ultra Classic. Stored in my basement over winter and started it up a couple times, no problem. Out today and went to start it, thought about it for a second then just started rapidly clicking. Lots of juice in the new battery. Absolutely no corrosion, not even dust right now. I...

Harley Davidson Troubleshooting? [ 3 Answers ]

I changed the oil in my 78 shovel ( kickstart only) and now it acts like the motor is frozen but it ran great before the oil change and haven't started since .in neutral with clutch engaged kicker won't budge. If u pull in the clutch lever the kicker is fre...

Harley davidson troubleshooting [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1989 Harley Soft-tail custom 1340. When out on the road running, it coughs back through the carburetor and pops through the exhaust. I don't know if it's a shorted wire somewhere, a valve or the jets in the carb wrong. It has a Keihen Carb. On it and Samson street sweeper pipes on it. ...

Harley Davidson [ 3 Answers ]

The inventor of the Harley-Davidson motorcycle, Arthur Davidson, died and went to heaven. At the gates, St. Peter told Arthur. 'Since you've been such a good man and your motorcycles have changed the world, your reward is, you can hang out with anyone you want to in heaven.' Arthur...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.