Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    frien_dd Posts: 62, Reputation: 0

Mar 21, 2007, 09:15 AM
    Script:- how to center your web page
    I am building a web page at the moment and the problem I am having is centering it so the spaces each side are the same.

When tested on my wider screen its slightly to one side but on a normal small screen it perfect.

Can any one help
    phoenix1664 Posts: 226, Reputation: 19

Mar 21, 2007, 09:17 AM
    Do you work in a business if so I would sugjest you ask your web design team other than that try manualy altering it.
    phoenix1664 Posts: 226, Reputation: 19

Mar 21, 2007, 09:21 AM
    Or if you are designing it for a spercific screan size add a transparent strip at each side to center the page.

Mar 29, 2007, 07:55 AM
    How do you get the TEXT to change size when you % the container as it word wraps and looks crap.
    sleeper Posts: 37, Reputation: 2

Mar 29, 2007, 08:19 AM
    OK I can't figer out how to get a web page to work again its my java or active x can any one help it tell's me the page is not responding ,also I do get to the page but the video feed stutter's then stops... any help out there!
    lil_pea07 Posts: 75, Reputation: 6

Mar 29, 2007, 10:16 AM
    Go into the html and at the beginning put <*center>and at the end put <*/center> (take out the stars.) that should center the page. It works for me. :) good luck!

Mar 30, 2007, 03:04 PM
    lil_pea07 you have solved my problem thank you so much.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Web page for lan? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Everyone! Can Anyone Tell Me How Can I Setup Web Page For Our LAN Network? I Visited An Internet Café I Asked What You Have On Your Server? He Said Type www.vtcs.net I Put That Address & A Web Site Opened Up Showing All The Contents Of His Server In WEB PAGE form and when I Tried To Open...

I am not able to save the web page:- [ 2 Answers ]

Hi folks, http://www.ramakrishnavivekanandain...vol_2_frame.htm Even if I am able to do I am not getting the article , work and it's Secret Can anybody suggest ways of doing this..?

Web page [ 14 Answers ]

My ISP gives me 10Mb of webspace, I would like to just put a few pictures up and maybe some email addresses. Everyone says to buy Dreamweaver or Frontpage, but isn't there a way to create the file in IE and save it as a .htm and upload that? Or maybe even in Word? In Word 2003 when you go to new...

Maximize A Web Page [ 3 Answers ]

Hi- Every time I open a web page, I have to go to the top right and maximize it--How can I change it so that every time I open a web page it automatically comes us maximized? Thank you--

Count my web page [ 3 Answers ]

Please, tell me on what site I should register my web page in order to obtain information about how many people visited my web, from what country they accessed my web page. The latter is necessary. Thanks.

View more questions Search