Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NoOneImportant Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2009, 07:59 PM
    I need help with a riddle
    And I can't figure it out. When I got to work he asked my year of birth. I said, "1962, why?". He said he was just curious then a few minutes later he gave me a 1964 silver quarter with a piece of paper that said, "ottdo wbcmf bgtm' Then a few hours later he gave me more letters, "assq'. He says I have until Christmas Eve to figure it out. Also, I'm a goldsmith if that has anything to do with this thing.

Dec 11, 2009, 08:07 PM

Oops! I was just told it is all one line without spaces so the letters would be as follows: "ottdowbcmfbgtmassq"
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2009, 08:14 PM

I was going to suggest this site for finding words made up of those letters... if they were like in your original post but I don't think it will work for the entire ting try it anyway :)

List words contained in nedsu - sorted by length
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 11, 2009, 08:18 PM
    You were born in 1962 or 1954?

Need help with a riddle...

Dec 11, 2009, 08:36 PM

I was born in 1962. He gave me a 1964 silver quarter.
    jase.n.teegs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2011, 06:07 AM
    What was the answer? I am rather curious :) Lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Riddle me this. Someone has to know this one! [ 36 Answers ]

Okay --- I have been bet that I cannot find the answer to this riddle... I need you all's help! Here it goes: WHAT IS ALWAYS TALKING WITH NOTHING TOSAY,SILVER AND ROUND ON BOTH ENDS,AND YOUR BEST FRIEND WHEN THE LIGHTS GO OUT?? My first guess was -- battery --- eh, I was wrong... ...

Riddle me this. [ 2 Answers ]

A boat is moored to a pier with a ladder hanging over the side and into the water. The rungs on the ladder are spaced 12 inches apart, and 4 rungs are visible above the waterline. It is 3:30 PM and the tide is rising at a rate of 5 inches per hour. How many rungs will be visible at 10:15 PM?

Here is a riddle for yeah! [ 10 Answers ]

What is greater than God, More evil than the devil, The poor have it, The rich need it, And if you eat it, you'll die? It took me awhile to figure this one out but it made sense after I did. When asked this riddle, 80% of kindergarten kids got the answer, compared to 17% of Stanford...

Riddle me this [ 1 Answers ]

I am the sum of all my parts, yet equal to none of them. The answer has two words and this is a number riddle

Riddle [ 1 Answers ]

Twice eight are ten of us, yet ten is just three. Seven of us are five. Can you now see? If this is not enough, I will tell you a bit more, Nineteen of us are eight, and nine is just four.

View more questions Search