Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shannasmom Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2008, 08:49 PM
    Find my daughter Sisti Noel
    I would like to know how to locate my daughter, who I gave up for adoption 28 years ago, who posted a request to find me on this web site on June 7,2007 using the name preacherswife44. She stated she needed to find me because she was having health issues and I have had many serious medical issues she needs to know about .However I don't know how to reach her. She left that her adopted name as Gina, and that her adoptive family resides in Martinsville Virginia. Please help me find her so I can pass on my medical history, and hopefully meet her. I have been searching for years and this lead was found by my niece by her birthday, May 27, 1980 and her adoptive agency-Catholic Family Charities in Hampton Virginia. How can I locate preacherswife 44 or get a message to her. If you know her, or can provide any assistance, please pass on my email address to her EMAIL REMOVED FOR PRIVACY.
    Your birth mom Carol
    johndoe99 Posts: 167, Reputation: 21

Nov 4, 2008, 03:14 AM

I see you have answered her post, she should receive a message in her email inbox letting her know that a reply has been made to her post. If she's still online and uses the same email address, then she will be made aware of your reply.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Daughter trying to find her dad [ 10 Answers ]

My name is michelle C. I'm 22 and have been looking for my dad since I was well probably 17 His name is rick napper if anyone knows him or can help me contact him please let me know... :(

Find My Daughter How ? [ 2 Answers ]

How can I locate my daughter, She is now 21 going on 22 but have hade no contact since she was 3 as her mum never volunteered info on this subject?

What does Noel Mean [ 2 Answers ]

I'm at work :), and we're having a debate on what Noel means. I did a Google search, and found it in wikipedia, but all it says is a christmas celebration, or a christmas carol. We're all wondering what exactly it means when you say "Noel" :) Thanks! :D

Bon Noel? [ 5 Answers ]

Bonjour! Can anyone tell be how to say Happy Christmas and possibly I love you lots in French. It's not for homework it's for a joke card Le Chat Domestique et son Caractere. I'm trying to turn it into a Christmas card for my boyfriend. Failing this I'm going to have to write Ca va bien merci...

View more questions Search