How a star is formed in space
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 26, 2014, 07:26 AM
    Here is a great resource site: Stars - NASA Science
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 26, 2014, 04:34 PM
    And thousands of Google topics on the question.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 26, 2014, 05:50 PM
    And here I was going to say the Hollywood elite pick a person and promte the hell out of them to make them a star.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The star the Magi (Wise Men) saw also known as the Star of Bethlehem [ 1 Answers ]

The Magi were more than astrologers they were an actual tribe which dwelt in what we call nowadays Arabia and Iraq. There is also evidence that one "clan" repatriated to Turkey and others dispersed into Syria and western Iran. Not all Magi were astrologers. They were in the land of Parthia or what...

Why we chose Star Star Power Transformer ?11 KV/33 KV [ 0 Answers ]

Dear Sir, We are having 12 MW Generatot, 15 MVA Generator Transformer, 11 KV / 33 KV,Connection Yn0yn0, is any Neutral Grounding Resistor required on GT11 KV Star side? We are having 63.5 Ohms of NGR on our 12 MW Generator. We are having SPAJ 140 C, ABB make relay on Transformer both side,what...

I have a $20 bill that has star after the serial # IK 02286111 green star? [ 0 Answers ]

The $20 bill has #IK 02286111 star green. Under it K11. In the right corner under 20 G366. If you know anything about this please let me know. Thank you for your time.

How are tissues formed? [ 0 Answers ]

I researched about Nerver tissues but I keep getting confused with Nerver cell and Nerver tissues Big phararaphs come up when I research and I don't understand it propley. Can you please help?

For every mole of Pb+2 ions that are formed, how many moles of Cl- ions are formed? [ 1 Answers ]

PbCl2(s) = Pb+2(aq) + 2Cl -(aq). For every mole of Pb+2 ions that are formed, how many moles of Cl- ions are formed? I know the Atomic weight is 35.45 but how do you change grams to moles?

View more questions Search