Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    danni2123 Posts: 65, Reputation: 2

Mar 4, 2008, 01:55 PM
    9 weeks pregnant.morning sickness
    Hi I just had a few questions. I'm nine weeks pregnant and I haven't been able to go to the doc yet. My first app is the 18( the soonest they could get me in). I know i.ve been feeling sick but I haven't thrown up just really tired and achy. What is normal? Is it different for everyone? Or am I just one of the lucky ones who hasn't thrown up yet?:confused: any advise will help me. Thanks so much
    charlie123 Posts: 93, Reputation: 19

Mar 4, 2008, 02:01 PM
    I have 2 - I never once threw up. Each pregnancy is different. Good Luck!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 4, 2008, 02:32 PM
    When it comes to pregnancy, there is not normal. LOL

Literally, what is normal for me, may not be normal for you. What is normal for your first pregnancy may not be normal for your second, and so on.

You can count your lucky stars that you are not one of those women who are deathly sick the first three months of pregnancy, or longer in some cases.

Many doctors do not take appointments for pregnancy until around the 10th or 12th week. Not sure why, I keep forgetting to ask them when I am at work.

Being achy and tired is very common and usually goes away around the end of the first trimester, but definitely comes back during the third trimester.

Good luck in your pregnancy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Morning sickness [ 2 Answers ]

Any tips on relieving morning sickness ? My niece is sick all day and the thought of food is horrible for her. She can't eat or talk about food or see it. She's about 10 weeks. Third child. Other two were boys and did not go thro this. Some sickness but not near this bad. Help!

Morning Sickness [ 8 Answers ]

I am not sure if this is morning sickness or not but lately I nothing sounds good to eat and just the thought of some foods gross me out. Is this normal? I am going on 7 weeks.

Morning sickness [ 4 Answers ]

My sister has really bad morning sickness any remedies to help it

Morning Sickness [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Can I get morning sickness the day after I get pregnant?:confused:

No period--no morning sickness--not pregnant--What's the Deal? [ 5 Answers ]

Hey My name is Kelly, and I came across this website in one of my web searches and I was basically at that point was too tired to keep looking and decided to post a question on here. As of today, my last period started on Dec. 19th and ended on Dec 24 (yeah I know, right on christmas eve!)...

View more questions Search