Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Santamonica1234 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2009, 12:08 AM
    Documents needed for a male under 45 to gain Greek/ Australian Citizenship
    Hi

For an Australian male under 45 applying for Greek/Australian dual citizenship, which additional documents showing residency (for military purposes) are needed below apart from the ones listed below?

1) Your father's certificate of registration in a municipality in Greece [he needs to apply for it via the nearest Greek Consulate in Australia]
    2) Your mother's certificate of registration in a municipality in Greece [ditto]
    3) Your parents' political wedding certificate, showing that they were married after 1982
    4) Your own Australian birth certificate certified with an Apostille
    5) If you are a male under the age of 45, then some additional documents showing residency [for military purposes]

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to obtain dual Greek/USA citizenship; having trouble with Greek Consulates [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find help in obtaining Greek citizenship through my father, who was born in Greece, still has his Greek passport, but is now a naturalized U.S. citizen. The main problem I am having is finding a consulate that will even talk to me/help me. The one consulate that has been helpful is...

What documents do I need to gain Australian Greek Dual Citizenship [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am an Australian Citizen, my parents are migrants from Greece, married in Australia (political wedding). Can someone please give me a list of documents needed to obtain Australian/ Greek Dual Citizenship. Thanks :)

How does a 2nd Generation Greek American get Greek Citizenship? [ 3 Answers ]

My parents were born in the United States, but all of their antecedents were born in Greece (or Turkish-held Greece -- Samos). Although my command of the language is very limited, I do have a Greek baptismal certificate and knowledge of Greece's history and culture. I am 56 and would like to...

Dual greek Australian citizenship [ 9 Answers ]

I'm also trying to gain EU citizenship through my greek heritage. Both of my grandparents are greek and born in greece and moved to australia in the early 1960's, my father was the only of his siblings born in australia and they all speak greek and have gone back several times to visit. We're all...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.