Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cowandchicken Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2008, 06:46 PM
    Is being shy and queit a bad thing, boys?
    I'm real shy and nervous around boys , I can't help it :(. Is that a bad thing?
    EightEleven91 Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Jul 22, 2008, 06:56 PM
    Not a bad thing at all, I would rather it, it makes me more confident when meeting girls who are shy to be fair..
    As I have a laugh and then they slowly become less shy and actually realise I am a laugh and they can be a laugh as well :D
    EtKing Posts: 35, Reputation: 4

Jul 22, 2008, 07:00 PM
    No it's not bad at all. It's normal for somebody to be shy around other people. Just don't let it bring you down
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jul 22, 2008, 07:53 PM
    Just be you and ignore people who make you feel you are incorrect in your own skin. Ignore boys and girls alike who do it. Shame on them.
    zawatska Posts: 226, Reputation: 12

Jul 22, 2008, 07:56 PM
    Do you like being shy? Do you wish you weren't? I love shy people, their sweet!
    zawatska Posts: 226, Reputation: 12

Jul 30, 2008, 04:03 AM
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I never gave you bad advice, I gave you my opinion by saying I love shy people. The "rate this answer" is for disagreeing with someone with the answer they gave you because it was an unreliable source, or just bad advice.
    AManWithNoName Posts: 424, Reputation: 9

Aug 25, 2008, 09:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cowandchicken
    I'm real shy and nervous around boys , i can't help it :(. Is that a bad thing?
    Honestly I have a girlfreind who was really shy but looked at me a lot, so I asked her out and that's when I realized the shy girls are normally the nicest and the cutist
    Brownin Posts: 31, Reputation: -1

Sep 14, 2008, 04:47 PM
    Being shy is not a bad thing I'm 19 20 in 4 weeks and sometimes I'm still shy and quite around new people, I find some people who are loud too much I feel like they need to be the centre of attention because they may be at bit insecure and need the attention to feel better about themselves but some people are loud and some people are quite that's just the way things are, people are different and its not a problem you should worry about.
    sGt HarDKorE Posts: 656, Reputation: 98

Sep 14, 2008, 04:53 PM
    Being shy is not a bad thing, but you may not get noticed by the one you like.

P.S. hottjen, when people give opinions, you can't mark them bad by clicking "disagree".

Please read the rules, thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Would you call this abuse or rape or boys being boys?AND AM I ALONE? [ 27 Answers ]

Grew up in a home where I didn't get much love/affection and I 'fled' perhaps, by dating only one serious boyfriend from age 16 - 26 (can you say LOSER?) who permitted me to sneak out at night to see him midnight until 2am at 16, who isolated me--alienated my friends, ran off other guys I was...

Is being shy and queit a bad thing ladies? [ 11 Answers ]

So is being shy or quiet in general a bad thing or a good thing a wondering,I'm the quiet type so what's the deal

The boys I want [ 4 Answers ]

I was with this boy for nearly a yr, I love him to death, why doesn't he want me

Boys [ 8 Answers ]

Thought I pass this on from my daughter............... You find out interesting things when you have sons, like: 1.) A king size waterbed holds enough water to fill a 2000 sq. ft. house 4 inches deep. 2.) If you spray hair spray on dust bunnies and run over them with roller blades,...

View more questions Search