Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wantolight Posts: 47, Reputation: 4

Jul 27, 2011, 03:54 AM
    Monobenzone Powder VS Monobenzone Cream
    Hi guys,

Which is stronger and which is better? I want to see results faster , will the powder works better than the cream?

I Seek your advice

Many THanks
    Delimali Pudilan
    clueless2008 Posts: 135, Reputation: 18

Jul 28, 2011, 10:45 AM

Hey! You will need the powder in order to make the cream. Are you asking whether you should buy the ready made cream or powder and just make it yourself?

Jul 28, 2011, 10:47 AM

I have been scammed too many times and found that there isn't a legit site that sells authentic mono cream. So, I make my own cream. That way I can be sure of the authenticity of all the ingredients.

Jul 30, 2011, 09:53 AM
    Comment on clueless2008's post
    And how long did it take to depigment with the powder?

Is it strong and did u end up patchy? And how do u mix the powder?

I look forward to your reply

Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jul 30, 2011, 11:18 AM

Please remember that chat speak is NOT ALLOWED on these boards.

Use entire words--"you" instead of "u", for example.

Further chat speak will be deleted.
    edd_mono Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2011, 12:09 PM
    So if you bought the powder cream do you know how to mix it? You have to be really sure, because you 5%, 10% 20% mono... how many % are you planning to start with? Some say 5%, won't see any result, and to start of with 20% is too strong, so 10% then? Do you know any exact recipe? Because if you do, please post it, I am looking forward to know which one are you trying. Thanks.what type of skin colour do you have right now and how much brighter or dipig are you looking to see? Anyway looking forward for you answer.I think the cream is hard to get, you need to get it from a dr. so mono powder is what you can get online I guess.I have not try it yet, but I'm pretty sure I will. And then dilute it.the next question is to ask is how do you plan of applying on to your body? All over? Or lower half only and let it spread through you blood to spread the dipig?

Aug 1, 2011, 01:07 PM

I make my own 30% mono cream. It is wise to start using around 20% just on one part of your body to see if you have any bad reaction, then working your way up. I am not completely depigged yet, cause it takes a long time and is an extremely tedious process. No one person depigs at the same rate.

Aug 2, 2011, 02:50 AM
    Have any of you heard of Mazjin monobenzone? The website seems promising , and again , I do not know if it is a scam , sigh

Aug 15, 2011, 01:43 PM

Wanttolight,
    Did you ever find legit mono?
    michaeljr Posts: 89, Reputation: 3

Aug 6, 2012, 07:43 PM
    It's been over a year, did he or you guys ever find a legit source? How do you guys determine if it's legit? I want to know because I have bought from a dozen different sources since 5 years ago and none were legit looking back, except one which I can't list but it's an actual chemical manfacturer in Massachusetts that always supplies my university lab.
    sara1234567890 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2012, 09:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by michaeljr View Post
    It's been over a year, did he or you guys ever find a legit source? How do you guys determine if it's legit? I want to know because I have bought from a dozen different sources since 5 years ago and none were legit looking back, except one which I can't list but it's an actual chemical manfacturer in Massachusetts that always supplies my university lab.
    None were real? So it didn't make a difference to your skin colour?
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2012, 11:37 AM
    I have bought and used legitimate mono before, its not hard to find if you can get the right source.
    richael yao Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2012, 10:35 PM
    It's easy to find sources. Such as search wholesale monobenzone 99%.

Sep 22, 2012, 06:44 PM
    The only most legit source are licensed university lab/pharmacies like Yale. Everything else you are basically entrusting an unknown entity with your money and skin, blindly no matter what they say.
    gaur120 Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Sep 30, 2012, 02:43 PM
    The only Legit sourcei know is MAC Benoquin INDIA and Radiantshope Monobenzone cream. I have been using their cream from 2 months now, a lot of dryness, peeling and white spots. I think these are normal with the use of monobenzone I guess.

Oct 5, 2012, 05:09 PM
    The only legit source for monobenzone cream is compounding pharmacies.

If a company is selling "Benoquin" it is 100% certainly a scam. Because Benoquin was discontinued over a decade ago.

To make it worse, the MAC shifa/fairnglow mono seller from india is now distributing to forum members to make a profit! They want you to buy in bulk then advertise (like above) so that you can build your business or something, LOL.

Many members have already signed on and are peddling their batches on forums including this one. Buyer beware!

How do I know? Because I was solicited to sell Mono for them. I would rather buy mono from yale and give it away for free to vitiligo patients in need, than try to make money off fellow members that I should be helping. It shows how desperate people are not just to lighten their skin, but make a buck. Shame!
    sara1234567890 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2012, 01:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by michaeljr View Post
    The only legit source for monobenzone cream is compounding pharmacies.

If a company is selling "Benoquin" it is 100% certainly a scam. Because Benoquin was discontinued over a decade ago.

To make it worse, the MAC shifa/fairnglow mono seller from india is now distributing to forum members to make a profit! They want you to buy in bulk then advertise (like above) so that you can build your business or something, LOL.

Many members have already signed on and are peddling their batches on forums including this one. Buyer beware!

How do I know? Because I was solicited to sell Mono for them. I would rather buy mono from yale and give it away for free to vitiligo patients in need, than try to make money off fellow members that I should be helping. It shows how desperate people are not just to lighten their skin, but make a buck. Shame!
    Some people are selling mono on alibaba as bulk, do you think they are legit?
    Inorout123 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2013, 02:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr View Post
    I have bought and used legitimate mono befor, its not hard to find if you can get the right source.
    Please share your source.
    serdar980 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2013, 07:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by clueless2008 View Post
    I make my own 30% mono cream. It is wise to start off using around 20% just on one part of your body to see if you have any bad reaction, then working your way up. I am not completely depigged yet, cause it takes a long time and is an extremely tedious process. No one person depigs at the same rate.
    how did you make your cream. I tried a lot of things. I couldn't make a cream or lotion. Nothing helped me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Monobenzone cream/powder [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I live in the UK, does anyone know where I can get this powder from? It seems to be almost impossible to find Any information would be great. Thanks, Jojo

View more questions Search