Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    a5rod5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2008, 02:59 PM
    Early 90's laser tag game
    I can't remember what the name of this laser tag game was called. It came with a pair of green guns and head sets. The head sets would vibrate when you were shot and the lights would flash when hit as well. You could either choose from a single shot or a multishot on the gun. The head set had a red censor on the side that you had to hit. I really loved to play this game as a kid and I can not find it on the internet. Please help me figure this out.:confused:
    The Shoe Police Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Apr 12, 2008, 07:26 PM
    Was it Photon?
    FunTimes Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2008, 06:26 PM
    It's called Electronic Survivor Shot. I have two guns that I was just about to post on Ebay. I can sell them to you, if you'd like. Let me know, we can work something out.
    Lala133 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2009, 01:35 PM
    Fun Times-

Did you ever sell your survivor shot game?

If not, I would be interested in purchasing them from you.

Please contact me at [email protected] if you still have it and are interested in selling it.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you tell me the name of this T.V show in the early 90's to the late 90's? [ 1 Answers ]

The basic story line was these teens went onto some other world,and litterly became part of these cars.They were always in this car shop as well as when there was trouble brewing,I always remembered that the teens fingers' would change into a car key. Can anyone tell me what the name of this show...

What 90's board game has a video? [ 2 Answers ]

My friend had a board game in the 90's that had a video that went with it. I do not remember the object of the game but I remember that while you play the game you must have the video playing. A wizard (I think) would randomly come up on the screen and tell you information. Does anyone remember...

What is the name of this early 90's show? [ 4 Answers ]

There was a series in the early 90's that had a beauty and the beast theme. It had a girl that fell in love with a guy that had a cat-like face and lived in the sewer. My friends think I'm nuts cause they don't remember it help me prove them wrong!!

90's Game [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone remember the game where you had two sticks (slightly sticky from tape) and then a third stick which had tassels. You tossed the third stick into the air and used the other two to do "tricks". It was popular in the later 90s. I have been trying to come up with the name of it and its...

View more questions Search