Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CountryG Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2015, 09:50 AM
    Lennox Oil Burner Troubleshooting Models: R/LUF, R/LHF, R/LBR, R/LHR
    I moved the furnace 10 feet to a new location. I fired it up and it works great! But, it will not shut off. This is a heat only system and it was installed in 2008.
    Things I have done. I ran a new thermostat wire (red and white). I put on a new thermostat.
    Before I could stop my helper, he had disconnected a few of the wires that have push on fittings on them. I have a before and after picture of the furnace wiring so I think everything is where it should be but something isn't right!
    The thermostat wire is hooked to the red and white connections on the 5 connection "bridge" and I don't think they were removed.
    I have a wiring diagram but I'm not skilled enough to read it. (Also available on line)

What do I do?
    Grady White Posts: 1,417, Reputation: 59
    Ultra Member

Feb 16, 2015, 11:04 AM
    CountryG, welcome to the forum. If you can provide a link to the wiring diagram, I can probably help you. I did an online search & could find nothing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lennox Oil Burner Troubleshooting [ 10 Answers ]

HELP. I have a Lennox OF23Q3 oil burner. It is tripping out the safety button on the primary control erratically during operation. Sometimes it runs 20 minutes before tripping and sometimes only a few minutes. When it does trip the blower just constantly runs until the power is cut. I have...

Oil Burner still dripping.Oil Co. Tricks.fear for 3 dogs lives [ 8 Answers ]

That 1 you see as a response to my boiler question was to redirect my boiler question to heating and cooling. Please refer to boiler burner dripping below. Still need an answer as am not willing to have the tricky oil companies service my problem after causing it. They want to see more dollars...

Lennox oil burner [ 0 Answers ]

Oil pump runs but the burner doesn't fire

60 year old lennox oil burner [ 1 Answers ]

Yesterday I encountered a lennox oil burner. The pump will deliver oil only for 2-3 seconds then stop. I changed the dirty filter. Restarted the unit same thing happened. I can't see the make of the pump because of the one piece jacket . I believe it is an early model of the Sunstrand family. I...

View more questions Search