Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    suburbancockato Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2014, 02:16 PM
    Will I pass a EtG test if I last drank 6 days ago?
    I'm about to start the Diverson Program and will have random drug screens for alcohol and cannabis. If I had my last drink (4 glasses of wine, one beer, and a margarita over a span of 9 hours) 6 days ago will I pass an EtG test or should I expecting to fail? I'm 130 lbs, 5'6", 21 year old female.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Oct 29, 2014, 02:21 PM
    The tests are good for about 60-80 hours. Unless there is some mitigating factors you will probably pass.

I must also stress that you should adhere to the prohibition imposed by the Diverson Program. Don't try to cheat the system. It is a gamble and you'll eventually lose. Do the time and get it over with.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drank 2 beers 33 hours ago will I pass a EtG test? [ 11 Answers ]

Hello I have a What the heck test today and I drank 2 beers 33 hours ago. Will I pass? I weigh 220lbs my height is 5'8". Please help

Will I pass my EtG test if I drank 3 days ago? [ 51 Answers ]

Probation sprung a surprise EtG test on me. They took my urine sample at 5pm Tuesday. The preceding Thursday I had 4 beers. Friday I had 10 beers over 6-7 hours. Saturday I had one glass of champagne and 3 beers over a 3.5 hour period. I stopped drinking on Saturday night before 9pm. I am a 25 year...

I drank 1 16 oz beer 2 days ago(48 hrs) can I pass my EtG [ 0 Answers ]

I'm a male 5'7" about 135 lbs and I had a single 16 oz beer about 48 hors ago is there no chance of passing my EtG today

Drank heavily about 73 hrs ago - will I pass the EtG test? [ 17 Answers ]

I am 5'4", 120 lbs. Very high metabolism. I drank about 5 coors lights and almost a bottle of red wine on Thursday night until approx. 2 am, then woke up at 7 am on Friday and continued to drink about 4 more coors lights until approx. 11 am or noon. I then finalized with about 1/2 shot of vodka at...

View more questions Search