Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alannaalanna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2007, 06:24 PM
    Trying to find this cartoon movie-don't know the name
    I am trying to figure out the name of a movie... can anyone help??

Here are some details...

It was probably made in the very late 80's to early 90's.I think the characters name was "Obie" and he was a llittle boy who was in a dream world or another world and he came across different creatures and singing trees. All of the songs in the move sounded like Pink Floyd. It was very colourful with a lot of purple in it.

I don't know if that's enough information but please help me find it. I'm desperate!

Check out some similar questions!

80's cartoon movie? [ 6 Answers ]

Okay all I remember is on character (gnomish) had a candle on his head, and at some point they were going over a dark lake with spikes coming out of it, also at some point I remember this line, "Arise fairies and dance," proceeding by fairies emerging from a ring of mushrooms and dancing in a...

Old cartoon movie [ 1 Answers ]

Please! I am trying to find a cartoon movie that I think was made in the late 1980 to early 90s. All I remember is a character whom I think was "Obie" and he was stuck I a different land and had to face different creatures. The music in the movie sounded like Pink Floyd. Please if anyone has any...

Childhood cartoon, I can't find anything. [ 2 Answers ]

HI, I remember watching an animated (maybe TV) version of "The Call of the Wild," back in the late '80s to mid '90s? Only problem is, when I search IMDB and Google for it I can't find it anywhere. All I get is live action stuff. Its just like the book, so I'm nearly positive it is the call...

Looking for the name of a cartoon movie [ 1 Answers ]

That I saw it when I was a kid. The main character was a cobbler named "tack" and it took place in the middle east. There was a massive army that he defeated with just one tack causing a domino effect of sorts,I think. And I'm pretty sure there was a thief character that was trying to steal 3...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.