Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilchik0203 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2010, 09:54 AM
    What is paseo wine? Cant find any info about it online
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 23, 2010, 09:56 AM

It is a chilean wine (up and coming wines and simply delicious). And plenty of websites in Google, entering 'paseo wines'. Where were you looking for information on this wine ?

Tick
    lilchik0203 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2010, 10:12 AM
    I was looking at Google for help. Apparently my boyfriend's co-worker who has a wife, who is a wine taster, said that we have to try the Traveling Vineyard Paseo. Ive done wine tastings in the past and this one didn't register right to me. I am thinking Traveling Vineyard is not a brand name of wine. Seems more like a Avon or Tupperware company, but obviously just for wines. So my boyfriend and I went to a ton of wine stores looking for this "Traveling Vineyard Paseo." And people were looking like we have a 3rd eye and told us that they don't carry it. So this was bother me of what Paseo wine is. Really want to try a good one, and hope to find a "real" brand in the store.
    Expert

Nov 23, 2010, 10:27 AM

Travelling Vineyard is a home based wine tasting party. That is in Google too.

Just ask for Paseo, a chilean wine in your liquor store, or corner store or whatever.

Paseo is sold in Ontario.

Tick
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 23, 2010, 10:32 AM
    There are a winery, their website appears to be gone.
    It seems it may be Spanish: http://www.snooth.com/wines/el+paseo/
    Expert

Nov 23, 2010, 10:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    There are a winery, their website appears to be gone.
    It seems it may be Spanish: El paseo Wine - Ratings and Reviews
    Nope, definitely Chilean.

Tick
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 23, 2010, 10:52 AM
    Ah I see my mistake: Wine Tasting - Wine Shop
    There's "Paseo" and "El Paseo". My bad.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cooking wine vs dry red wine [ 16 Answers ]

Hi all: Thank you for reading/responding to this post. I am making what I hope will be a rich, yummy roasted onion soup... the recipe calls for dry red wine... my wife picked up a red cooking wine... will this work, or be too strong? Or should I just go get that dry red wine..? Any help...

Transferring room temperature wine to wine fridge [ 3 Answers ]

Is there a proper procedure for transferring wine that has been stored at room temperature to a wine fridge? Does it need to be a step by step process in lowering the temp. of the wine till it reaches the optimum storage temperature?

Redistribution/re-sale of wine or fortified wine [ 4 Answers ]

If I wanted to charge a fee for private wine tastings in people's home (people of legal drinking age) in the state of Texas and Louisiana, (a) do I need a special license or permit to charge a fee for the wine tasting? And (b) if I want to sell them contingency bottles of wine (1 of each type of...

1990 paseo [ 4 Answers ]

Winter is coming up and from last year winter I remember my heater wasn't working too good. Any idea? And what do you think the damge will be to fix this?

View more questions Search