Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cham14 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2009, 06:21 PM
    Introduction Letter
    :)Any body could help me with a sample of introduction letter introducing new company
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Nov 16, 2009, 09:00 PM

Hi cham14! Welcome to AMHD! :)

Here is meant for members to introduce themselves, to say a little about themselves, etc.

Go to your home on AMHD, look for business and career in the list of topics and try to find the appropriate board to ask your question :)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 16, 2009, 11:27 PM
    Greetings and WELCOME to the site, cham14!

I moved your question out of Introductions to this forum topic area so that it will be more likely to be noticed and addressed by those who are best able to answer it. Your question will get noticed much more here.

Introductions is for people to introduce themselves only, and we try to not ask questions there. We would appreciate it if you would return to Introductions sometime to tell us a little bit about yourself, if you would be willing to do that.

I do note, that your question already received a response while it was in Introductions.

Concerning your question - If you might want to consider posting a draft of such a letter here, without putting any contact information in it, so that we can advise you as to how you might make improvements to it, that would be great!

Via clicking on the following links, you'll find samples of ways that you might draft such a letter that you might then tailor to meet your needs.

Sample Business Letters and Forms

Free Sample Sales Letter: Example of How to Write a Persuasive Business Marketing Letter

Introducing a sample introduction letter template tool to assist leaders.

Letter Samples - Free Letter Templates - Personal and Business Letter

Sample Business Letters and Forms

Idea Cafe Small Business Archive: "Company introduction letter"

Business introduction letter... Here's a sample business introduction letter.

Mid-career Job Offer Letter Sample: Introduction and Sample Mid-career Job Offer

Introduction Letters

Sample business letters by Quazell

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Introduction letter [ 3 Answers ]

I need help in writing an introduction letter to send to businesses. I started a pressure washing business and I would like to send letters out introducing my company and what we do. Something different and striking to make them want to call me. I don't mind doing a follow up call also. Thank...

Introduction letter [ 1 Answers ]

Work for a very high end construction company, and they have asked me to write a letter introducing ourselves to all the Architects around the area. I am trying to find the right way to word the letter I need some pointers. I really want to impress them and make this letter as professional as I...

Introduction letter [ 4 Answers ]

How to write an introduction letter

Introduction letter [ 1 Answers ]

Dear all, I have to introduce a product in a new market. This product is already enjoying in international market. So help me out " How i should do?" What type of introduction letter should be float to the target customer? Regards Surya prakash singh

Self introduction letter [ 2 Answers ]

Dear sir,I am running an HR consultancy for software companies.I need self introduction letter about my concern to IT companies?

View more questions Search