Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chiakev Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2007, 06:43 PM
    how do i make mailing labels on works 8?
    I'm unable to merge my database with a mailing label format. I have tried many ways, but my labels print one name on one page then another name on another page. I want to create labels for mailing x-mas cards, but I'm starting to think that pen and paper would be easier. Can someone give me simple steps to do this? I'm using Avery 8160 labels, and have ms works 8.:o
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Dec 22, 2007, 12:02 PM
    What you need to do is open MS works, go to letters and labels, then return address labels
    Then click the middle button which says return address labels and click OK, the choose your templat, 8160 and hit create new document

This is a one time process, after they have been puting once, just save the files where you would like to save them and save them for next year. Next year comes click on the files you created this year and your good to go.

If you haven't been able to merge your data, just make a new batch and don't lose it
    llbranno Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2011, 03:53 PM
    All of the above has been done with MSWorks 8.5 for merging mail from database. Repeatedly I have tried with all the steps and once you hit preview you get 1 and sometimes 2 addresses per page. The labels I have selected are the 4X2 size. I am in hot water because I am already late from sending out 150 pieces of material. The instructions from seahwk83 does not solve the issue.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wiring for a new Thermostat with labels [ 8 Answers ]

HI! I am trying to install a Hunter Model 42999B Thermostat. I am replacing an old White Rodgers (1F58-58 model). The wires were not labeled and does not correspond to what hunter has. I have green, white, red, yellow, orange, and blue wires. The box has letters of W2, O, G, C, Y. I am now...

Skips data records when printing labels with Works 8.5 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Our office uses Works 8.5 on our new Windows Vista HP computer. We use an Epson 570e (dot matrix) to print our mailing labels--over 4000 labels per print job. It prints on every label, but when we examine the labels it is skipping every 12th record from our database. There is nothing...

E-mailing vs. Telemarketing [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, as some of you already may know, I am in ISP sales, here is my website: Rock River Internet: Best Local Internet Service Provider - ISP - Rockford, Illinois and I have a pretty good contact list, our primary business is local businesses and I have found that it is very hard to get the...

View more questions Search