Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    philips1674 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2007, 08:34 AM
    What measurement should be given first
    Once I ordered some replacement windows for a house. The discussion during this order was what should be given first the width or the length?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Apr 19, 2007, 12:37 PM
    When I order I use height the width. Usuall all the windows are the same height in a house for replacement so I just tell them the height then separately give them all the widths.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animal cell measurement [ 5 Answers ]

The unit of measurement that scientist use to determine the diameter of an animal cell ?

Flow measurement [ 1 Answers ]

We have 500 mm Dia water GRP pipe with 30 C temperature and 1 bar pressure gauge . If we will take 100 mm tapping from the pipe to same level , how can we calculate the flow in the tapping if we assume the end pressure of the tapping is zero bar or atmospheric pressure

Window measurement [ 3 Answers ]

I want to install double hung windows in my home. I'm buying the windows from home depot. Question #1, when measuring windows do I give exact measuring example one windows measure w-29 3/8 - h-61 1/4 . Question #2 I live northeast what type of insulation I install in the inside of the windows. ...

Measurement of colour mixing [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my name is Julie, and I am trying to find out the quantities need for mixing hair colour, I found out my hairdresser used Matrix Ultra Light Blonde Series, UL-A Ultra Light Ash Blonde and U-LN- Ultra light Ash Blonde with 40 ccl, could anyone tell me how much cream and how much 40ccl.

Flatness measurement- aluminum [ 2 Answers ]

Visualize this, a piece of aluminum about the size of a credit card and about 3mm thick. Here is the problem. The part is machined under convention methods and received with pretty decent parrallelism. One side (large surface area) must be as flat. We mate a silicon wafer on this...

View more questions Search