Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ronaldwbritt Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2010, 12:14 PM
    Moen shower faucet cartridge for model 620 valve?
    What is the correct Moen shower faucet cartridge for model 620 valve?
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Jan 4, 2010, 12:54 PM
    I would need to know how old that faucet is Ronald. Any idea when it was installed? Is the handle an acrylic knob that is circular, ball-like, or tear drop shaped?

Let me know more or you can call 1800BUYMOEN and talk to a moen representative yourself... may be fastest result. These guys will NOT give you the run around... fast, accurate answers by real pros! Depending on the age of the faucet, moen will usually warranty parts and shipping.

Back to you...

MARK
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Jan 4, 2010, 02:42 PM

As Mark says call Moen and find out, it seems to me that this is not a Moen product, please tell us a little more is this a single handle or two handles valve or post a picture, Thanks.

John

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Moen Château shower faucet not mxing hot/cold after replacing cartridge and flushing [ 8 Answers ]

I'm looking for some guidance on what do next... I've already done some research on the forums here to solve my problem and have basically exhausted all current things I know to do. Problem: Moen Château single handle faucet, circa 1982 (not Positemp - pulls straight out, left for hot, right...

Replacing moen shower faucet cartridge valve [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 1988 moen single handle shower faucet that won't stop dripping. I took it apart, removed the u-shaped pin, but how do I remove the cartridge to replace the washers?

How to stop leak in Moen single lever shower faucet by changing cartridge [ 3 Answers ]

How do you pull the cartridge out to change it?

Installing cartridge in single handle moen faucet for shower [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a trick to this - I cannot get the cartridge all the way in

Installation of Moen faucet cartridge [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 15 year old Moen bath/shower combination faucet. I had to replace the cartridge due to a leak. Now I cannot get enough water to go to the shower head. When I pull the diverter in the faucet the water pressure seems to be too great for the diverter to work and I get just a dribble of...

View more questions Search