Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rujack59 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2009, 03:06 PM
    1960s movies
    What is the name of a 1960s movie which I seen when I was young which had a hoodlum type punk who drove what I remember as a red corvette convertible. He wanted a girl but she would not let him have his way with her so he took a latino loose girl out into the desert, had his way with her then beat her up and left her there. I kept on thinking the name of the movie was something like 'Hoodlums from Hell' or something similar. The movie ended badly, I think he wrecked his car and died in the end, but the movie had an impact on me and I would like to find out who starred in it but can't without a movie title. I searched the title I mentioned and came up with nothing. Can anybody help?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jun 27, 2009, 03:18 PM

Possibly Hot Rods to Hell (1967)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1960s Plastic Mermaid Toy [ 1 Answers ]

In the early to mid-1960s I used to collect these little clear colored plastic mermaid figures. I don't remember if they came in a Cracker Jacks box or if I got them out of a gumball machine. They were solid colored and very detailed for such a little cheap toy. Does anyone remember these?:)

1960s-1970s song - recording available [ 7 Answers ]

Hallo everyone, I've got a recording of a song in English that my father copied to his reel tape recorder in the early 1970s when he played in a band. That was in the Soviet times so hardly anyone knew foreign band names. My father tells me the song was recorded on the same reel with the Searches...

What was that 1960s show kind of like Lost? [ 1 Answers ]

There was a show in the 1960s when some hip folks were stranded on a desert island somewhere. One of the character's names was Stanley. The Atomic Energy Commission entered into it in someway... I can still see in my mind a wooden crate with the AEC initials stamped on it.

View more questions Search