Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    geneeli Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2014, 01:58 PM
    Hormones?
    Got the depo provera shot around January so its already been about 3 months that I don't have it been I've only been spotting brown discharge or like lately its been blood but only spotting and first I get lightly cramps then I spot its been like that almost everything week for the last 3 months what could it be or is there something wrong?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jul 26, 2014, 04:20 AM
    Hi geneeli.

It is likely that your body is still adjusting after no longer having a depo injection. Some women will start regular cycles within a few months, some will take a year or more after stopping depo provera. It would be wise to let your doctor know in case they want to check anything else since there are other possible reasons for irregular spotting or bleeding.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hormones low [ 3 Answers ]

I am eight weeks pregnant and I got a call this morning saying that my hormones are low but since I had an ultrasound and the heart beat was 151 that things were OK but they just wanted to make sure and give me meds to be on the save side. Why are they low. I really just need some help.

Hormones [ 1 Answers ]

I spot a week before and after no BC and trying to conceive for a year now. I've tried everything! What do I need to do? And why am I spotting for so long... what can I do about the spotting? Thanks

Mental hormones! [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys :) I hope someone can give me an insight... right now I feel good. My mood is good. However my moods are very up and down every month and I wondered if anyone knows about hormone imbalances? And if I went to the docs, what would they give me? Bit scared of takings pills everyday:(.. or...

Hormones or what is going on? [ 3 Answers ]

One week I will feel like I can take on the world, the next I am just mediocre, the third, I don't want anyone to really bother me or even touch me, then I start my period and I get the worst cramps and back pain ever then I start the whole month over again! Just wondering if anyone thinks I...

View more questions Search