Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anet Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2008, 05:16 PM
    Looking for Nanny in norcross ga area
    I am living in Norcross GA and looking for nanny live in. But the price is too expensive. Is there anyone who knows someone who can take advantage of no rent and do some compromising on the salary? I will give the nanny a private bed room and bath for free. Mon-Friday full time. Please help?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 9, 2008, 04:40 AM
    This isn't really a classified ads type of site and really isn't to be used that way. Have you tried the following searches?

Norcross, GA Nanny - Google Search

Norcross, GA Nanny craigslist.org - Google Search

If you place a free ad on the following sites, I bet that you will get some results.

craigslist: atlanta classifieds for jobs, apartments, personals, for sale, services, community, and events

DomesticSale - The Effective Free Classifieds

www.1-1ClassifiedAds.com! Free Classified Ads. Place classified ad for free!

Atlanta Classifieds (GA) - Classified Ads & Want Ads

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nanny Mcphee [ 7 Answers ]

I just saw the best little film I have seen in a long time. Nanny Mcphee, if you haven't seen it yet it is just excellent! Gather the kids around, make popcorn and sit back and enjoy. Angela Lansbury plays the wicked old aunt and she is a gasser! If you have seen it let me know what you think.:p

My son wants the nanny over me [ 2 Answers ]

I've gone back to work 1 month ago after my extended Maternity leave. My son is 16 months old and seems to be forming a bond with his Nanny. I thought this was great at first, but he seems to want to be with her more then he does with me. When I go to pick him up, he leans towards her. He's not as...

Do you have to evict a live-in nanny? [ 3 Answers ]

I am hiring a live-in nanny. Actually I am exchanging free rent in exchange for child care. Is this person my nanny or my roommate? If anything goes wrong can I just terminate the person? My biggest concern would be if they get mail at my house would they be entitled to "squatter's rights" Would I...

Nanny of 4 month old boy [ 6 Answers ]

I am going to be the nanny of a 4 month old boy. I need some help and advice on how to take care of him. Im 21 I used to babysit when I was 17 and 18 but I don't remember a whole lot, and the youngest I ever took care of was 4 years old. When do I change his diaper? How do I burp him? Help please!

View more questions Search