Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MamaLette Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2009, 04:46 PM
    Crying After I ? Why?
    After a full blown orgasum I sometimes starting bawling? Does anyone know why this happens to me? I curl up into a ball and just cry until I feel like I'm mellow again. :confused:
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2009, 04:55 PM

I have experienced this and while my experience was pleasurable,it sounds as if your was not.
    I cried from the deep intense feelings of love that were overwhelming me emotionally.
    Have you ever had a bad sexual experience that you were perhaps reliving,causing you emotional pain?

Oct 25, 2009, 04:58 PM

I had a bad sexual past when I was 12 to 14 but I didn't have a real orgasum intil I was 17 and the first time it happened I cried. I don't mind it... well its werid... I hate crying? But yea it doesn't make me like ahhh that felt good I just cry? I ball up so sesitve I don't want to be touch sometimes...

Oct 25, 2009, 05:00 PM

I don't feel as if I'm reliving something.. its only happened with partners who really get me off a top level orgasum and I don't bring the past into it..
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 25, 2009, 06:03 PM

This may or may not be the case, but often the past cuases issues without even knowing it. There can be issues from past sexual practice that will cause seroius issues years earlier

Oct 25, 2009, 06:06 PM

I hope I get more reaspones to this. It bothers me a lot more now knowing its from the past never would have thought that before. :(
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Oct 25, 2009, 06:06 PM
    Hello M,

You mentioned that you were 17 when you first cried after having an orgasm, How old are you now? Also, are you in a relationship at the time?

Thanks.

Oct 25, 2009, 06:09 PM

I was sexually active at the age of 12. I'm almost 21 :) 3 months! And yea the first time I had an orgasm was in a releationship I was in for a while partners that have made me cry after I get off are always werided out. I have a boyfriend now of about 9 months... Its like I get off and my heart races and it feels really good it happens and then as I'm like catching my breath I start bawling sometimes I curl right up other time I just cover my face but sometimes I cry really hard..
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2009, 06:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaLette View Post
    I was sexually active at the age of 12. im almost 21 :) 3 months! and yea the first time i had an orgasim was in a releationship i was in for a while partners that have made me cry after i get off are always werided out. I have a boyfriend now of about 9 months... Its like i get off and my heart races and it feels really good it happens and then as im like catching my breath i start bawling sometimes i curl right up other time i just cover my face but sometimes i cry really hard..
    What are you thinking when you are crying? What thoughts are in your head?
    Do you question what it is all about?
    Perhaps being active so young you feel some sense of guilt or you feel used like you may have felt when you were younger.
    If you were promiscuous at 12 it could have some bearing on what you are feeling now.
    Unworthy,dirty.
    Just throwing things out there.
    Sound possible?

Oct 25, 2009, 06:51 PM

I have never known what to think when its happening. It just happens. I didn't know who I was sexually at 12 now being an adult I'm not really sure. These answers have taken me for a loop my boyfriend comferts me and lets me know he's here for me sometimes he holds me sometimes he lets me have my space. But the emotional part of it is what confuses me. I don't know why it happens maybe its because of my past, that seems reasponable. :(
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2009, 07:04 PM
    I have never known what to think when its happening. It just happens. I didnt know who i was sexually at 12 now being an adult im not really sure. these answers have taken me for a loop my boyfriend comferts me and lets me know hes here for me sometimes he holds me sometimes he lets me have my space. But the emotional part of it is what confuses me. I dont know why it happens maybe its because of my past, that seems reasponable. :(
    Honey ,you're the only one who understand why you feel this way.
    You have to dig deep and try to ask yourself "why do I feel this way"?
    Loving is meant to make you feel whole and complete and safe from the world.
    Its great you have a guy who understands but he must feel like an abuser after the fact.
    Talk it out with him if it ever happens again.
    Talk and more talk.
    If this continues to affect your life in a negative way ,I think some counseling would be of benefit to you.
    Everyone can benefit from a good therapist!

Oct 25, 2009, 07:25 PM

I just don't understand what I'm feeling?? It just happens ugh :( thanks.
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2009, 07:31 PM
    I just dont understand what im feeling??????????? it just happens ugh :( thanks.
    I'm sorry I could not answer your question but that does not mean others won't have some ideas.
    Dig deep and try to get in touch with the feelings as they are happening.
    Am I feeling:
    Sad
    Guilty
    Mad
    Frustrated
    Anxious
    Worried
    Dig down and try to place a name to the feeling.

Oct 25, 2009, 07:34 PM

All right. I will, but now I'm nervous about getting off. But I will for sure talk to my boyfriend about it when its going on. It upsets me to know I don't have the answer for myself. Thank you for your effort.
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2009, 07:36 PM
    Alright. i will, but now im nervous about getting off. But i will for sure talk to my boyfriend about it when its going on. It upsets me to know i dont have the answer for myself. thank you for your effort.
    Find some solace in the fact that you can orgasm through intercourse,many of us women find it very difficult ,if not impossible.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 25, 2009, 07:39 PM

I'm guessing it's just hormones that are telling you to let loose emotionally. The young teen girl might cry and emote a lot, as does a pregnant woman, as does the menopausal woman. Hormones out of control. Think PMS too -- hormones. We women are made that way. Females in certain cultures let loose easily, and others hold it in, but the emotion then gets channeled elsewhere, into anger or sarcasm or even into wild happiness.

Oct 25, 2009, 07:58 PM

That's a really good point. Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do I keep crying? [ 16 Answers ]

I'm only 16yrs old and I think I have some kind of emotional or mental health problem. Over the past year I have started to become very emotional and it has now got to the point where I will sit and cry but I don't know why I'm doing it. I used to be very bubbly and confident but now I can't look...

I keep crying [ 10 Answers ]

I keep on crying and I don't know why. I've struggling at home and school. This could be why but I keep crying over stupid things like burning my toast or not having any credit on my mobile. I feel so stupid. No-one else knows how I feel and I don't know what to do. Does anyone know why I'm feeling...

Crying During Sex [ 14 Answers ]

This is my first question and I'm very nervous about posting such a personal and potentially embarrassing issue. My problem is that sometimes when I am having sex with my boyfriend it feels so intense and overwhelming that I burst into tears, I love my boyfriend and he loves me. I'm not crying...

Dog crying? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 2 year old Golden retriever/German shepard cross, and she's female. The past few days she's been crying, then she goes to lay on her bed, she just randomly cries. She's eating and wants to play etc, but we have no idea why that could be? She hasn't been spayed, no, and there's a lot of...

View more questions Search