Ask
    adrianne1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2009, 03:15 PM
    Wiring diagram for 60 amp main lug
    I need to know how to install a 60 amps outdoor main lug
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2009, 04:17 PM

Can you provide a bit more info like main/sub for detached/attached structure etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wiring diagram [ 1 Answers ]

Need electric furnace diagram for a goodman system because the one in my unit is no posible to read

Wiring diagram [ 3 Answers ]

I'm looking for the wiring diagram for an INTER THERM heating and cooling furnace. The only information I have on the furnace is this model number E2EB_020HA please help its hot in my house

Wiring diagram [ 2 Answers ]

I have a general electric 1 horse motor I am putting on my air compressor,it is wired for 110 I need to change it over to 220 the digram is gone off the plate.the model number is 5kc182ag2018x,I do not know witch wires to switch.thanks ahead of time

John Deere - My dog ripped the wiring Out - Need Wiring Diagram or photos [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 3 year old L110 that ran fine until last week. I think my dog chased a chipmunk up under the hood and in trying to get to him ripped a bunch of wires out. I have spliced back together the obvious wires (color coded) but I have one black wire that I assume is a ground(?) and the two...

Need wiring diagram [ 2 Answers ]

Need a complete wiring diagram for a john deer L120 lawn tractor with all the safety switches. Can someone help me out.

View more questions Search