Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    binucbg Posts: 19, Reputation: -1

Oct 10, 2009, 07:27 AM
    Sex orientation
    I want to know that, a male having sexual inclination toward male & he want his partner[male] to behave like woman. What is his sexual orientation ?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 10, 2009, 08:11 AM
    Hello bin:

Do you have a bet with somebody?? It this a trick question? If I say he's gay, what are you going to say back?

Ok, I'll take the plunge. He's as gay as a three dollar bill.

excon
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Oct 10, 2009, 08:45 AM

I find it interesting that you posted your question in zoology,but that's beside the point.

If your having sex with a man,and just men,that in my book is gay.

Fantasies are common in every relationship.
    binucbg Posts: 19, Reputation: -1

Oct 13, 2009, 02:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by binucbg View Post
    i want to know that, a male having sexual inclination toward male & he want his partner[male] to behave like woman. what is his sexual orientation ?
    If is gay , why should he is taking guy & want them to dress like female, & behave like female, & his partner is doing so , what is his sex orientation? Let me know , thanks for answering 1 st qestion
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Oct 13, 2009, 03:05 PM

He would still be gay I think...
    But he would have a fetish for transgender (or is it transexual?) males.

Is it just dressing up as a female or going the whole way with a sex change?
    KatieK Posts: 20, Reputation: -1

Oct 13, 2009, 03:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by binucbg View Post
    i want to know that, a male having sexual inclination toward male & he want his partner[male] to behave like woman. what is his sexual orientation ?
    He would be in my books considered Gay! I am not in any shape or form a perfessional or Doc though. That is just my honest opinion!:)
    asking Posts: 2,673, Reputation: 660
    Ultra Member

Oct 13, 2009, 08:41 PM

Sex exists at all different levels. There is our genetic sex, whether we have two X chromosomes (female) or one X and one Y (male). There is our "phenotypic" sex, whether we have a vagina and ovaries and breasts or penis and testes (although some people have a combination of both or something part way in between).

There is our gender identity--whether we feel we are male or female, which may have nothing to do with our chromosomes or body. And that's not black and white either. Not all straight women are girly and not all straight men are super-masculine. Likewise, gay men and women can have a range of gender identities.

Then there is who we are attracted to. That's completely separate from all these other things.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wall outlet orientation [ 17 Answers ]

Just out of curiosity I was wondering about the orientation of three prong 120v outlets. Most times I see outlets they are oriented with the ground prong down though sometimes I have seen them with the ground prong at the top. I had asked about it once at a company I worked for previously and was...

Confused Sexual Orientation [ 5 Answers ]

:confused:Well, I am completely in love with my best friend, and I know that he loves me too. Yet, he says he can't be with me because he is confused about his sexual orientation. The fact that he maybe swinging the other way, does not seem to have any effect on the way I feel, I still love him...

Check valve orientation [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, so I have most of my plumbing done based on the layout you guys helped me with, thanks again!! Now I just have to finish up my vents then I'm ready to tie in the sewage basin. My question is, is it better to have the check valve vertical or horizontal? I'm wondering if it would be more...

Sexual orientation [ 3 Answers ]

Oka so I though I was straight because I have never had feelings for another girl before. Ive been friends with this girl who is lesbian but I have never felt anything for her and we have just been good friends for a long time. But just recently I started talking to this girl who's on then bball...

Orientation of entertainers [ 3 Answers ]

Are there straight actors and actresses? :confused:

View more questions Search