Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ConcFour1 Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2021, 04:58 PM
    Cub Cadet Snowblower / Auger Cable a Tad Loose ??
    Have a 9 yr old Cub Cadet Snowblower, this Winter when the Temps dipped below (-15'C) for a few days the Wheels would act like their Locked Up, sometimes pulling the Machine out of the Shed the Wheels would free up right away , other times once the Machine was started and ready to roll put it in Gear and away You went no problems.. Now we seem to have a problem with the Auger Cable it seems to have come just a bit loose.. But what is happening once you squeeze the Auger Grip the Machine wants to Stall.. Thoughts & Ideas what could be the Problem ahead ?? Cheers Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Dynamark Snowblower auger chain, 5359-1000 and parts manual [ 0 Answers ]

Looking for auger chain and other parts

Shaft on craftsmen snowblower goes fast, but the auger turns very slowly [ 4 Answers ]

My craftsman snowblower drive shaft for the auger, turns fast. However the auger turns very slowly. The tension cord is very tight. What is the problem?

Snowblower auger coming loose [ 1 Answers ]

My Craftsman 5 HP snow blower has a problem where the auger shaft has come off the auger bearings (the plastic pieces where the auger shaft fit into and are attached to the auger housing). Has anyone had this problem? Do you bang away on the auger housing until it gets narrow enough to hold the...

Snowblower auger belt issue [ 2 Answers ]

I just put on a new belt on the snowblower and now it flips over when engaging the auger and burns. What is wrong?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.