Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    123Debra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2016, 03:27 PM
    Sudden loss of hearing with swollen ankles
    Frequent fevers for several months with heel spurs and swelling of ankle. Now have swelling of right knee. Today, sudden loss of hearing and increased green phlegm from nostrils
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 24, 2016, 03:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 123Debra View Post
    Frequent fevers for several months with heel spurs and swelling of ankle. Now have swelling of right knee. Today, sudden loss of hearing and increased green phlegm from nostrils
    We cant diagnose this for you. We don't know your previous or ongoing medical history. How could you expect to have this diagnosed on line.

Get to a doctor and if you have no medical insurance, spend money on finding out what your medical problem is, no matter what your age, if you want to live a healthy ongoing lifestyle.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 24, 2016, 06:16 PM
    You are 87 years old, weigh 255 lbs, and run every day despite allergies?
    As said, how would we know?
    The best I can GUESS, assuming you are in a part of the world with little medical care, is that your head congestion is related to your ear loss, and neither are related to your edema or inflammation.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2016, 05:48 AM
    See a doctor, unless your health means nothing to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Swollen ankles no pain [ 4 Answers ]

For the last 3 weeks my left ankle has been slightly swollen but goes down when I elevate my foot. Now my right ankle is doing it as well. I have not injured my ankles. I also have been getting cramps in my calves a few times lately. I've had blood workup lately and only thing they found was...

Sudden hearing loss [ 2 Answers ]

What to do about sudden hearing loss and dizziness been to an ent and all they said was to get hearing aids or surgery?

Sudden loss of hearing [ 3 Answers ]

I woke up 8 days ago with complete loss in my left ear Dr gave me ear drops, but they did not work. Any suggestions?

Swollen Ankles after cruise [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I just return from a 3 day cruise and I have swollen ankles... What can I do??

Swollen ankles [ 2 Answers ]

Why are my ankles and calfs so swollen

View more questions Search